What's new

KIT 2017 Mortal Kombat X Top 8 is Set Feat. SonicFox, Semiij, WoundCowboy and more

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Lmfao and people wonder why no one comes on TYM anymore. Fucking shambles.

Controller gets turned on, maybe accidentally, maybe on purpose but if I had spent that money to compete, I would have made sure nothing stopped me from losing focus. First point of call on a PS4 is to ALWAYS dysnc any unwanted controllers.

It's really that simple. No racism. No hate. Just straight up fannys being fannys.

Sort yer heads out ffs.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Not going to answer useless posts, not going to answer future posts. I been in the states, studying for the state department for a while, nothing to do with this.

Every single latin american player feels the same way as I did.

You should ask Xinok how he is feeling, why don't you ask him during the top 8 how he is feeling?

Oh, he didn't stay... guess why...

Yeah, it just had to be because he was Brazilian! There's no way the person who did this was just an asshole or potential salty about their own tournament fate and was being passive aggressive.

You're blaming racism in an example where it's patently ridiculous. Fuck off.

What a fucking joke.

Is it possible that someone accidentally did it the first time? As has happened 100x since the game's release? Then when they kept playing the person thought it would be funny to restart since they assumed the game would be replayed/forfeited?

It was a dick move, still doesn't make it racist or targeted, and it still doesn't let xinnok or semiij off the hook for not desyncing.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
The point El_Rubicon and Co are missing is that even if it was on purpose it doesn't automatically make it racism. Like others have said this happens to people at every tournament, it's not a new issue.

And even if it was on purpose and was, for some reason, racism they just should have desynced controllers anyway. They both had the power to stop this very common issue happening and they didn't.

It sucks for every one involved but it happened and blaming something on racism with NO evidence to back it up is almost as bad as racism itself. It takes away from the real issues of race many have to face everyday across the whole world, not just in the US.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And his 2nd match offline when he was on offence and suddenly the ps4 turned off? Coincidence? For me, a racist attack against a Brazilian dude.

And the "hilarious" reaction?
Yep, Xinok is Brazilian. And I heard from my buddy that those Americans treat in that ill manner even the Greeks. Those fellas are posing a disliking threat to those non-Americans. After this racism, I'm rethinking of going ever to America.

I'm one of those people who want Tweedy to lose, because of his big ego and his enormous mouth, but I'm not that low to put the game in rest mode like that fucker did. I respect the competitors in the same manner as I respect even my opponents in my martial arts sport.
I got really pissed off with that shit, Xinok spend a lot of money to try play with the best and that shit happens and that fucking Michaelangelo louding, makes me hating him more than ever now, there are only 2 controllers connected beside Xinok and Semiiji, and some folks told that Destroyer is the funny one who did that shit, he must be banned from major for a few months to learn where is his and that shitty Predator place !
Not going to answer useless posts, not going to answer future posts. I been in the states, studying for the state department for a while, nothing to do with this.

Every single latin american player feels the same way as I did.

You should ask Xinok how he is feeling, why don't you ask him during the top 8 how he is feeling?

Oh, he didn't stay... guess why...
Could be this, too. I heard that most of the Americans hate the Mexicans. They even treated most of the non-Americans (I mean the whole region) as Mexicans.

@El_Rubio , indeed, he didn't say anything. He reacted accordingly at that incident, when he put off his headphones furiously, and I can understand him. He was close to beat Semiij.

Sorry, fellas, but if you look at the video carefully, you would notice that this dick move closing the PS4 was intentional. It wouldn't be an intentional move, if it was opening itself with another console around the vicinity, and at the same time it was opening the user login menu.

Would get hyped to watch the KIT, but instead this fucker messed everything up with this dick move. It was the dickiest move in the entire FGC world.