What's new

Match Footage - Ancestral Kinetic CoRzz v RM NoBrows Ancestral Mirror (Worst mirror ever)

Regardless, in a game where the arrows are timed and you give up your turn with an arrow load, you lose it. If you have stun arrow and get grabbed then its gone. And have fun creating separation...the only string to string link you have is the stun arrow that lasts way took short to be viable.
Yh. I agree. Hes not great. Maybe remove the timer from his stun arrow. He needs something.

But I still don't think, hes that bad or miserably horrible.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Yh. I agree. Hes not great. Maybe remove the timer from his stun arrow. He needs something.

But I still don't think, hes that bad or miserably horrible.
Been playing Ancestral more lately.

Got two flawlesses on a Sun God who knew what he was doing.

Ancestral isn't as bad as I thought, once I get better at taking advantage of max damage in every situation...I may push him up to B tier

Been playing Ancestral more lately.

Got two flawlesses on a Sun God who knew what he was doing.

Ancestral isn't as bad as I thought, once I get better at taking advantage of max damage in every situation...I may push him up to B tier
Exactly: ). Most variations that people don't play are really good. Like dualist, spectral, high-tech,mos raiden blabla. Just needs more time to practice and lest auto-pilot like other variations. You need a plan:)