What's new

Match Footage - Ancestral Kinetic CoRzz v RM NoBrows Ancestral Mirror (Worst mirror ever)

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Nothing like playing unsafe AF lol. Ggs
yeah lmao I was talking to Dragon and I was like "neither of us are playing safe at all...this is basically Ancestral in a nutshell..." bahaha

I hope people don't take that video seriously. It is a joke as to how fucking awful Ancestral is.

Instead of going into fire arrow for midscreen combos, i think its way better to do a delayed njp 34 34 dive kick 34 stun reload. or delayed njp reload 34 dive kick b34. Easier and about the same damage. Fire arrow doesn't guarantee a reload.

Skedar70

Noob
Wow... Sooo much swag... sooo much color. This variation needs a little bit of love. Its so so but it is so much fun. Why don't you use the vampire arrows instead of fire or maybe a reload?

FinalBoss_FGC

Wow... Sooo much swag... sooo much color. This variation needs a little bit of love. Its so so but it is so much fun. Why don't you use the vampire arrows instead of fire or maybe a reload?
I was playing against another Ancestral which isn't a meter dependent character...I'm better off getting damage

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
yeah lmao I was talking to Dragon and I was like "neither of us are playing safe at all...this is basically Ancestral in a nutshell..." bahaha

I hope people don't take that video seriously. It is a joke as to how fucking awful Ancestral is.
He is not awful, he is just worse than the other two variations.

FinalBoss_FGC

Instead of going into fire arrow for midscreen combos, i think its way better to do a delayed njp 34 34 dive kick 34 stun reload. or delayed njp reload 34 dive kick b34. Easier and about the same damage. Fire arrow doesn't guarantee a reload.
just hope they don't block you and counter you or the reload that you worked for is a goner.

just hope they don't block you and counter you or the reload that you worked for is a goner.
Doesn't really matter if they block it, I can always cancel into another reload to be safe. Sometimes I go for ex straight arrow into b14 reload again, really good. Still hate that ex straight arrow whiffs. From every punish, I get like 30% to 35% into another reload. After the reload I can do what I want. Was playing a friend, he was trying to fuzzy my overhead(I just delayed my low, not really good but works).

But still this variation isn't really good. Its not awful.

FinalBoss_FGC

Doesn't really matter if they block it, I can always cancel into another reload to be safe. Sometimes I go for ex straight arrow into b14 reload again, really good. Still hate that ex straight arrow whiffs. From every punish, I get like 30% to 35% into another reload. After the reload I can do what I want. Was playing a friend, he was trying to fuzzy my overhead(I just delayed my low, not really good but works).

But still this variation isn't really good. Its not awful.
Woah, no.

Only 1 and 11 on hit mean a safe reload. You should get punished every time you reload on block or hit otherwise. Lol you are getting away with murder

lol. You sure bout that? Test again. b14 reload is -7, f214 is -5 or less, s4 is like -5 or less, 111 is safe(not sure, lao cant punish. maybe -6), 221 is -6. All reloads on block. A lot ofstrings are minus after reload on hit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
lol. You sure bout that? Test again. b14 reload is -7, f214 is -5 or less, s4 is like -5 or less, 111 is safe(not sure, lao cant punish. maybe -6), 221 is -6. All reloads on block. A lot ofstrings are minus after reload on hit.
Well you're almost right, B214 is -18 on block reload though.

FinalBoss_FGC

Regardless, in a game where the arrows are timed and you give up your turn with an arrow load, you lose it. If you have stun arrow and get grabbed then its gone. And have fun creating separation...the only string to string link you have is the stun arrow that lasts way took short to be viable.