What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost normalized into Jade 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
10 frame F2. That's all. OMG THE CHARACTER IS USELESS NOW!!!

Oh, and MB heat vision doesn't hit a character behind him when they dash under and he was stupid enough to whiff it in the air.
I will give you the MB lazer but not the 10 frame F2. He won't be useless but he will less effective. That 8 frame advancing move is what makes him good and if it is taken away he will be an average character. Thank God Hector tweeted he will not be touched.

This makes me sad/mad. I guess, all the power characters with their great, non-scrubby ability to press R1 near interactables had to be protected from the possibility that someone like 16 bit might actually execute a 118-button-input move and do some damage to them. I'm actually for some KF elitism. The non-bombing gadget aspect makes her A LOT tougher to play than being able to mash R1 whenever you want for a free 18% on every single stage.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I will give you the MB lazer but not the 10 frame F2. He won't be useless but he will less effective. That 8 frame advancing move is what makes him good and if it is taken away he will be an average character. Thank God Hector tweeted he will not be touched.
Making him less effective is the entire idea of a nerf. The character has Kenshi's spirit charge in his F2 and it gives him over 60% damage. 2 frames isn't going to take away much from it's godlikeness.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Making him less effective is the entire idea of a nerf. The character has Kenshi's spirit charge in his F2 and it gives him over 60% damage. 2 frames isn't going to take away much from it's godlikeness.
No it doesnt. That damage comes from the 223 string in the corner.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
*Waits patiently for Khaotik to post he knew about this "nerf" week 1 and how awesome he is* ;)
I did actually know about this nerf lol. And I am awesome. GOML!

And besides, this nerf isn't shit. Who cares about the dagger reset? What frost player even does that anymore? She has a better reset than that.

The hard knockdown nerf kinda hurts me tho :/ I used that Alot, especially the slide after command grab.

But lbsh, this bitch is still Fucked up and still the best in the game.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I guess the major nerfs weren't just for deathstroke. Well if deathstroke is still high mid then killer frost can pull through as well.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I never learned the vortex because I had a feeling it would be patched. Just that Jade main's intuition I guess :p
She still has a vortex! You just get a bit less damage. She even went up in the tier list( joke), cause of the better wake up system. She does not have to worry about wake ups!

webreg

Noob
Wow, it's staggering to see that people don't get the joke. But if you are long enough in a forum like this I guess it gets hard to separate the people who are just stupid from the people who try to be ironic and witty.

Status
Not open for further replies.