What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost normalized into Jade 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Wait so is she really nerfed or not?
Barely. She is still top 5.

She can still do 1,1,1 xx 4, which is like +20 on block, and mix you up with f+3 and slide.

Increasing the recovery of a move by 10F (i.e., Deathstroke's Low Shots) is what you call a nerf.

Green Lantern is affected by this patch more so than any other character. He no longer gets to check you for free with b+1 after d,b+1. You can perform wake up attacks on the first frame.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Barely. She is still top 5.

She can still do 1,1,1 xx 4, which is like +20 on block, and mix you up with f+3 and slide.

Increasing the recovery of a move by 10F (i.e., Deathstroke's Low Shots) is what you call a nerf.

Green Lantern is affected by this patch more so than any other character. He no longer gets to check you for free with b+1 after d,b+1. You can perform wake up attacks on the first frame.

This was actually my evil guilty pleasure of the OTG fix.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Upon further testing. Nothing has changed with Lanterns....Bit are you fucking with me? lol

Edit: No, I can wakeup. Tight, but possible. To bad my invincible wakeup totally whiffs over his b1 in escrima lol.

Flip kick works tho.

D

Deleted member 9158

I think the slide needed to be slightly nerfed, but she didn't need the dagger nerf.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
why?
I'm gonna WCC all the wakeups.
Before, after an ex wc or aa-grab, there was a very small window to wakeup... even someone who knows the timing could and would mess up the timing and get grabbed. Now the windows is larger and even scrubs can wakeup like in MK. So... this hurts Grundy.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Before, after an ex wc or aa-grab, there was a very small window to wakeup... even someone who knows the timing could and would mess up the timing and get grabbed. Now the windows is larger and even scrubs can wakeup like in MK. So... this hurts Grundy.
so now they just wakup into my loving armored arms :)

but yeah...... it does. I agree 1 million %

UP HIS DAMAGE!!!

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Instead of buffing the weaker characters they continue to dish out excessive nerfs. I believed in them, but it's obvious that NRS doesn't know what they're doing.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
But now people will not want to knock you down so they can jump at you and try to find a way to keep you standing. If NRS change the dash cancel(buffering), the game will rock and it will be more enjoyable to watch! Stop complaining!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I never learned the vortex because I had a feeling it would be patched. Just that Jade main's intuition I guess :p
Her vortex is fine...she just can't sweep you off the ground like before...which to be honest...was lame. Oh and daggers at the end of the vortex...you should be using trait cancel instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.