What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost is the New Kano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
To be honest, her trait cancels make it feel like you are playing Kano in MK9... jeebus.

Thankfully, her TA combos are still intact (some anyways).

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
GG's Injustice Community, you have accomplished your goal. Our beloved Ice Maiden is now relegated to Kano Tier because people online couldn't figure out how to jump backwards and push 2 when she slides. Now her damage is gone, her trait is in ruins, her once great dagger reset is a distant memory... She's been nerfed from the window to the walls and it's over. She wasn't even placing top 8 at majors when she was "top tier" now it's just sad. NRS has gone on a wall to wall Nerf fest and poor Killer Frost is the latest victim.

coming from the guy who sold his copy!!!!
Standing safe 50/50's aren't fair in any FG.... and Injustice has 2 of them. I doubt Batgirl gets to fly under the radar for much longer.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Her trait was stupid that led into 50/50's into resets, into the same cycle all over again.

I miss the traits because they were pretty, although even I admit, those were STUPID and cheap.

Not knowing how to punish slide is irrelevant because her slide is the same.
Her f3 damage is still the same, her slide got a little nerf combo damage wise.

She is still good, she is just no longer top 5.
It's whatever, I'm still using her but I'm maining Raven now.
Shes probably still top 5. But let us not derail this solid troll by debating tier placement.

Lets focus on how her xray isnt an unblockable grab. She may be worse than Kano.

Kano cries everytime someone compares a better character to how awful he is. He may be a cyborg but he is a person with feelings too. Leave the poor guy alone already.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
OH you meant a reset into 50/50. She doesn't but she gets a hard knockdown where you pretty much are going into another 50/50.
right

but at least i have some sort of chance.... you aren't +20 and i'm in hitstun

Those resets are just not fair at all. I have no reward for blcoking correctly... and the attacker feels no retaliation.

The catwoman stuff is at least in a neutral setting and you have to work for it.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
right

Those resets are just not fair at all. I have no reward for blcoking correctly... and the attacker feels no retaliation.

The catwoman stuff is at least in a neutral setting and you have to work for it.
They're not THAT good bro. >.> <.<

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
right

Push block

Catwomn is totally balanced though, she lives and dies by her 50/50s

Turnbull

Noob
I'm just pissed off. I spend all my hard earned money on this game, I finally pick a character I like, I spend HOURS and HOURS learning all the nuances of her complex offense, I finally get the super hard execution down, and NRS blows it all to crap. Thanks.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
GG's Injustice Community, you have accomplished your goal. Our beloved Ice Maiden is now relegated to Kano Tier because people online couldn't figure out how to jump backwards and push 2 when she slides. Now her damage is gone, her trait is in ruins, her once great dagger reset is a distant memory... She's been nerfed from the window to the walls and it's over. She wasn't even placing top 8 at majors when she was "top tier" now it's just sad. NRS has gone on a wall to wall Nerf fest and poor Killer Frost is the latest victim.

Fool number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.