What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost is the New Kano

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
GG's Injustice Community, you have accomplished your goal. Our beloved Ice Maiden is now relegated to Kano Tier because people online couldn't figure out how to jump backwards and push 2 when she slides. Now her damage is gone, her trait is in ruins, her once great dagger reset is a distant memory... She's been nerfed from the window to the walls and it's over. She wasn't even placing top 8 at majors when she was "top tier" now it's just sad. NRS has gone on a wall to wall Nerf fest and poor Killer Frost is the latest victim.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
-still has resets
-still does respectable damage
-knives are still an amazing zoning tool
-slide is still amazing

how is she like Kano? Kano is easy as fuck to deal with.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
GG's Injustice Community, you have accomplished your goal. Our beloved Ice Maiden is now relegated to Kano Tier because people online couldn't figure out how to jump backwards and push 2 when she slides. Now her damage is gone, her trait is in ruins, her once great dagger reset is a distant memory... She's been nerfed from the window to the walls and it's over. She wasn't even placing top 8 at majors when she was "top tier" now it's just sad. NRS has gone on a wall to wall Nerf fest and poor Killer Frost is the latest victim.

Stop this. You are making our community look bad.

We are SERIOUS here. And if YOU can't be SERIOUS, go play with kiddies elsewhere.

Her trait was stupid that led into 50/50's into resets, into the same cycle all over again.

I miss the traits because they were pretty, although even I admit, those were STUPID and cheap.

Not knowing how to punish slide is irrelevant because her slide is the same.
Her f3 damage is still the same, her slide got a little nerf combo damage wise.

She is still good, she is just no longer top 5.
It's whatever, I'm still using her but I'm maining Raven now.

Status
Not open for further replies.