What's new

General/Other KILLER FROST - General Discussion Thread

Neclord

Noob
i would hope the second one, I like that better.
Same here!

I'm really curious to see what type of character she will be.

I hope more rushdown focused.
Would be cool, we have a lot of zoners in the game already.

Neclord Renders are usually touched up, so the second would be more accurate since its her model.
I really hope you are right. But I guess it's true, would make more sense if the second picture is how she looks in the game.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't want her to be a heavy zoner.

I hipe she gets an ice beam.

I hope she get a freezing parry.

I hope she's crazy as fuck.

i hope she's rushdown heavy and her specials focus on shards and daggers instead of freezing moves, her trait can make her freeze with normals for a short time. that way there's more to do with ice characters.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Have a sick idea for her trait if i say so myself,

how about for a limited she freezes the the entire level,
which does 3 things
might be OP tough

-Stop the stage interactive from being used, making her the only to use them if Op trys the use one he will freeze when he touches it
-Since the ground will be frozen the Op can only stay on the ground for a very little short time or he will stick to the ground, granting a free combo, which also forced the Op to jump alot
-If opponents trys to dash he will go in a little slip animation, not a free combo if connected but free pressure

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
^ I had a similar idea to that, well it was the same but slightly different.

She lifts up her hands and fires huge snow beams outwards towards the top of the stage.
Snow effects and an iced over screen and ground, background kind of gets snowy and faded as well.

Animation has some start-up, if you're hit during the start-up nothing happens, if you get the snow beams out before getting attacked the screen will freeze over as mentioned within 2 seconds.

-The opponent slides after moving.
-The opponent will slip if they try to dash or jump.
-Killer Frost's ice attack deal slightly more damage.
-The opponent can still block and attack.
-Stage interactables and stage transitions are disabled.
-Match timer is frozen, this can be useful against people trying to run the clock in the final stretch of a match.

It's basically kind of like Flash's gimmick but not at all.

I doubt we'd get something that cool, we're probably just gonna get something dumb or generic.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
^ I had a similar idea to that, well it was the same but slightly different.

She lifts up her hands and fires huge snow beams outwards towards the top of the stage.
Snow effects and an iced over screen and ground, background kind of gets snowy and faded as well.

Animation has some start-up, if you're hit during the start-up nothing happens, if you get the snow beams out before getting attacked the screen will freeze over as mentioned within 2 seconds.

-The opponent slides after moving.
-The opponent will slip if they try to dash or jump.
-Killer Frost's ice attack deal slightly more damage.
-The opponent can still block and attack.
-Stage interactables and stage transitions are disabled.
-Match timer is frozen, this can be useful against people trying to run the clock in the final stretch of a match.

It's basically kind of like Flash's gimmick but not at all.

I doubt we'd get something that cool, we're probably just gonna get something dumb or generic.
Yeah man very similair i love the idea off the Timer Freezing,, but if she's like sub the time running out might work in her favour

but do ya not think it be cool if they stuck the ground being on it too long

in anyway either way i dont think either is going to happen, prolly be just some version off ice clone

Eddyward

Noob
If IMDB isn't telling fibs, Jennifer Hale will be voicing Killer Frost as well as Hawkgirl.
I enjoyed Jennifer Hale's Phoenix in MvC3, so I have great expectations for her Killer Frost since both characters have dark sides to them.

Speaking of Phoenix, I hope Killer Frost has a similar "kiss" move, but frostier of course:

lol, well if Jennifer is Killer Frost in Injustice, then she's already a proven one. She did the voice of Killer Frost for JL/U, Superman/Batman Public Enemies, and Batman The Brave and the Bold.

Eddyward

Noob

Compilation of Killer Frost animations from Justice League Heroes: The Flash for Game Boy Advance.
from http://kuritarou.deviantart.com/

Just something to imagine being in Injustice while we wait for gameplay videos. :( Would all be pretty cool moves in the game. I like the slide back.