What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

Reedoms

Noob
It's as if people live in a state of denial, choosing to be ignorant to all the rumors, hints, and speculation. Then once something that has been speculated and predicted now for weeks, comes to fruition, people get all disappointed and shocked as if it came out of nowhere.

You should have expected Killer Frost and Ares. As well as the 24 characters...
This shit was out of left field. The only reason people even thought it was her in the first place was because some dude on here had a boner for her, made a thread about it and then that fuzzy as shit thumbnail came out. Nothing else was even alluded to her at all.
Doesn't matter now though.

tazzmission

Banned
This shit was out of left field. The only reason people even thought it was her in the first place was because some dude on here had a boner for her, made a thread about it and then that fuzzy as shit thumbnail came out. Nothing else was even alluded to her at all.
yep same with raven on the mko forums

people made a big deal about her and wham they got her

im not knocking raven but i cant be the only one bothered by the fact someone like mmh took the backseat and is probably dlc

same with killer frost me personally i havent seen a fire based charachter yet so i was for having fire storm in the game over her

hell even someone like black canary and zatana are up on fans most wanted list but others demand demand demand a b rate charachter like frost

Courtney

Burn in my Light
The Ice from the opening trailer and the fact that she's always used for things like this led me to believe she'd be in the game from day 1, and slowly more and more hints about her came along, I don't see where people were so sure Cold would be in

tazzmission

Banned
The Ice from the opening trailer and the fact that she's always used for things like this led me to believe she'd be in the game from day 1, and slowly more and more hints about her came along, I don't see where people were so sure Cold would be in

actually alot of people suspected captain cold at first in regards to that

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
How was she out of left field though?

Ice in trailer
Female character with blue tint in achievement pic
Ice symbols in that screen

looks like evidence to me.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
the Redesign made it look like a possibility
also it doesn't make much sense that killer frost is the center of attention on the achievement

Courtney

Burn in my Light
the Redesign made it look like a possibility
also it doesn't make much sense that killer frost is the center of attention on the achievement
Yeah I'm not really sure why she's in the middle either guess will see. but the redesign wasn't even that drastic it looked like they just wanted him to fit into the injustice universe

He was in the comic...
His showing in there and how quick he got hard bopped and snitched out MM led me to think he wouldn't be playable, also a lot of people were in the comic hardly means anything especially with so much going for KF

MoldMan

Noob
How many females are in it now?
Catwoman
Wonderwoman
Raven
Harley
Hawkgirl
Killerfrost

6/28 decent ...

Not enough minoritys though

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
How many females are in it now?
Catwoman
Wonderwoman
Raven
Harley
Hawkgirl
Killerfrost

6/28 decent ...

Not enough minoritys though
this annoyed me every one was bitching that we did't have enough females but what about race there is only 1 none white human and thats Cyborg (well maybe Joker is Mexican or something we don't really know seeing as his skin was fucked up by acid)

Reedoms

Noob
this annoyed me every one was bitching that we did't have enough females but what about race there is only 1 none white human and thats Cyborg (well maybe Joker is Mexican or something we don't really know seeing as his skin was fucked up by acid)
We don't even have any aliens. NRS needs to check their privilege.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Black Adam and Killer Frost.....the two biggest wastes of characters I have ever seen. Will gladly enjoy beating the shit out of them.