What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

Neclord

Noob
Same, but I don't hate him. I just wish he didn't get his ass kicked so much in all the cartoons and comics I read. I feeling Hawkgirl myself if Zatanna and Starfire snub. I like how she plays.
Yea I can't wait to try out Hawkgirl and Harley. And if it's true that she is in, then Killer Frost might be my third character. :)

Mulder

King of Heroes
Guys watch it be a different Ice Character and we all just assumed it was Killer Frost and it's just some generic snowflake......

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
they put killer frost in over MMH,Black Manta,CC
they got a reason to be mad shes a bad character
People haven't even seen her in-game. Not even a second of gameplay.

It's just like this community to just whine, bitch, moan, and judge before they even see a damn thing.

Personally, I don't care about the character, but until I actually see her look and play in-game, why sit there and say "she's a bad character". You say that as if everybody included in this game has to be well known and established as a "cool" character(no pun intended). They said they wanted to include a couple of obscure characters, and now we have them. Give her a damn chance instead of everyone pre-judging and overreacting as usual. People hated on Grundy, yet look how awesome he turned out as soon as that Battle Arena fight hit. It's a never ending cycle with some people on here. Never learn to just wait before throwing something under the bus.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
People haven't even seen her in-game. Not even a second of gameplay.

It's just like this community to just whine, bitch, moan, and judge before they even see a damn thing.

Personally, I don't care about the character, but until I actually see her look and play in-game, why sit there and say "she's a bad character". You say that as if everybody included in this game has to be well known and established as a "cool" character(no pun intended). They said they wanted to include a couple of obscure characters, and now we have them. Give her a damn chance instead of everyone pre-judging and overreacting as usual. People hated on Grundy, yet look how awesome he turned out as soon as that Battle Arena fight hit. It's a never ending cycle with some people on here. Never learn to just wait before throwing something under the bus.
she is the ONLY obscure character getting in this game Grundy was in a lot of the cartoons

and we aren't saying her gameplay is bad we are saying killer frost as a character is bad a lot of us are DC fans wanting to play some of our favorite characters but they get pushed aside for a character who has no REAL fanbase