What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
oh and no wonderwoman is not as strong a superman though i get your point for super powers but still personal bias

tazzmission

Banned
For DLC, I want two packs of four, one for heroes and one for villains
Heroes: Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, the Atom, Red Tornado
Villains: Mirror Master, Black Manta, Cheshire, Sportsmaster
carefull now because people attacked me for wanting aqualad and arsenal and i dont think they would take to kind to sportsmaster since to them : anti young justice:: hes not a real villain : eye roll:

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
For DLC, I want two packs of four, one for heroes and one for villains
Heroes: Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, the Atom, Red Tornado
Villains: Mirror Master, Black Manta, Cheshire, Sportsmaster
Now from your heroes I DEFFINATELY on MMH, i also agree on Zatanna and Red Tornado, I don't know which Atom u mean?
Mirror Master - nono, Black Manta would be ok i guess, Cheshire - I LOVE THAT BITCH and i am not talking just about YJ, and Sportsmaster (i guess he could be a good H2Her

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
hey has anyone thought of Lady Shiva - i believe she would be badass - she is one of the best Martial Artists - if not THE best :)

I read that guys post as "normally in real life woman don't often get the role of being a "bad ass that kicks ass"

So he's biased for them to be in the fictional world. Because it doesn't happen often in real life.

Now from your heroes I DEFFINATELY on MMH, i also agree on Zatanna and Red Tornado, I don't know which Atom u mean?
Mirror Master - nono, Black Manta would be ok i guess, Cheshire - I LOVE THAT BITCH and i am not talking just about YJ, and Sportsmaster (i guess he could be a good H2Her
Ray Palmer Atom, not Atom Smasher. Also, on the villains I just picked two others that had a chance besides the ones I really wanted, Chesh and Sportsy.

carefull now because people attacked me for wanting aqualad and arsenal and i dont think they would take to kind to sportsmaster since to them : anti young justice:: hes not a real villain : eye roll:
He's not real? He's an actual villain in DC Comics, if that's what they mean. They're wrong if they say he was made up for that show.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Mirror Master could solo 70% of the DC universe. Only Magic users could probably beat him. He's untouchable most of the time.
Mirror Masters powers are op as hell unless you can travel dimensions he can pretty much kill you
I don't know - having a mirror dimension doesn't make sense for me. and also i don't see him in this game - let's be real how is he gonna fight?
Sometimes i don't even see MMH fighting in this game so don't get mad :D
Also I think Flash deserves better villains than him and Captian Boomerang :x (no hating on me for this) i don't know maybe it's cause i havn't read much flash but anyways I like Grodd and Cold as his villains though

Reedoms

Noob
Ray Palmer Atom, not Atom Smasher. Also, on the villains I just picked two others that had a chance besides the ones I really wanted, Chesh and Sportsy.
Atom would be ridiculous to even think of a movelist. Shrinking doesn't really lend to a fighting style. Ray and Choi are scientists, not punchy guys.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
He's not real? He's an actual villain in DC Comics, if that's what they mean. They're wrong if they say he was made up for that show.
If i am not mistaken Aqualad was made up for that show, and I actually looked up apparantly Artemis kind of existed before as Tigress but was a villain :)