What's new

Question Khristmas questions

SZSR

Noob
1. Everyone except the Smoke haters they sit at the kid's table.​
2. I'd give FrothyOmen some kind of Indian's Memorabilia, RiBBz22 something useful for a married man, Wafflez a waffle iron, Glass_Sword a sword made of actual glass.​
3. Smoke an ashtray and Cage a mirror.​

1. All my TYM buddies. Includes people I follow, people who are following me, and people I have acquainted myself with.
Zyns is probably going to be at the head of the table. I don't think there will be a kid's table, due to everyone in the list being above 15, if I remember correctly.
Only a bit of drama, regarding being a Brony and things, since there are some whom will be at the table and are not a Brony. In the end, everyone puts aside their differences and has a good time.

2. I would want to give them all little chibi plushies of their mains.

3. A one-way ticket to Elysium.
Im 15 :(

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
1. I'd invite everyone from the Wharf (and anyone who's played a few rounds with me that'd show)
2. I'd give everyone the gift of punishing offline dash. (just kidding, I only use this move for spacing now)
3. I'd give reptile his god damn UMK3 costume back like he deserves.

Owerbart

I miss you
my mom's ham is godlike so i'll go with that. My great-aunt prepares an orgasmic dessert called Imperial Ruso so I'll grab that one too.

Tom Brady gets to put the star in the top of the tree.

no kids table, everybody sits in a big table.

I'll give Ermac his old telepush recovery with a tad bit more of range with a note saying NO ARMOR LOL

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Christmas is over now, but

1. We would pick up some real NY pizza. I would invite all of my mk friends, and also Death so people can pointlessly ridicule him. The kids table would have GuamoKun alone with his tears and he gets the scraps when the men are finished eating. Everyone gets along except Death, but it doesn't matter because insulting him is bringing everyone of importance together.

2. I would give REO a money match with 16bit, Trepound a cute sweater, and Khaotik some kinky handcuffs.

3. A block infinite.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1. Poppa Box's fried chicken wings with an absurd number of sides.
In an elaborate re-creation of the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs.
With Pig Of The Hut, Maxter, jamessmk, GGA 16 Bit, Tom Brady, A F0xy Grampa and J360.
I predict James will be the one to pick up the tab, and Brady will be the one who refuses to tip.
And we all laugh heartily over a story of the homoerotic subliminal meaning of the Spongebob Squarepants episode where Squidward was lured into being kidnapped after Spongebob held his vacuum cleaner hostage.

2. I'd give Rude a bus ticket to Philly so he could go to Winter Brawl and we could party.

3. I'd give Ermac back his stone axe from MK: Deception, and I'd give Cyrax back his Buzzsaw resets.