What's new

Question Khristmas questions

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
1. What is your ideal TYM Christmas dinner? Which players would you want to have dinner with? Who would be at the head of the table and who's at the kid's table? Is there drama or does everyone get along?

2. What Christmas gifts would you give to your TYM friends or favorite players?

3. What gift would you give to your main?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
1. Everyone I've come to know as a friend on here.
2. Money, hotpockets, and brohugs.
3. Mucinex. Reptile has dat boogie swag.

pherleece

Woolay
1. everyone i know from the fgc would be there and it would be at any amazing all you can eat place, and everyone would get along. kids table: sonic fox & curbo. i would also need a special emo table to make sure their negative auras dont effect the rest.

2. a new patch

3. sindel can have me for xmas ;)

1. All my TYM buddies. Includes people I follow, people who are following me, and people I have acquainted myself with.
Zyns is probably going to be at the head of the table. I don't think there will be a kid's table, due to everyone in the list being above 15, if I remember correctly.
Only a bit of drama, regarding being a Brony and things, since there are some whom will be at the table and are not a Brony. In the end, everyone puts aside their differences and has a good time.

2. I would want to give them all little chibi plushies of their mains.

3. A one-way ticket to Elysium.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
1. I tend to eat ham, stuffing, broccoli and cheese, and a serving of corn as my dinner of choice. I'd gladly dine with anyone in the MK community, especially my fellow Wharfers and Crazy 88's.

2. As of right now, I'm making arrangements to send my MK stick to a friend who will need it for Winter Brawl. He knows who he is. :) Other than that, I'd give whatever a friend needs.

3. I think I will leave this one unanswered, as the nature of my response would be deeply disturbing. :D

Glass Sword

Nobody
1. My ideal TYM Christmas dinner would be a lot of baby back ribs and a bucket of hush puppies and fries with every soft drink under the rainbow and sweet tea because lbsh I'm Southern.
I would all the guys from Atlanta there and all the guys from GGA and almost everybody from Kombat Houston, GamerBlake90, the Terry Brothers, Squeaker, RenoRacks... Man if I name everybody I like I would be here all day. Since I'm nice everybody would get to sit at the adult table. Except Derptile he gets to sit at the kiddy table.
Also ideally Tom Brady would show up late because he tends to dominate whatever conversation he is part of.
I would get to sit at the end of the table, but there would probably be multiple tables since there would be so many people. So, whoever wants an end gets it. If I had to choose I would let Pig of the Hut have the other end because he would have collected several people at this point he wants to have a in depth discussion with and they cold just sit around him.
There would be relative harmony. After we finished eating we would all have a place with multiple setups and is cool even with so many people where we would all get to play each other and we would have multiple stream stations where people would take turns commentating.
2. I would get everybody a sound splitter so people would be able to wear headphones when playing on an Asus monitor. Not to mention they are cheap.
3. I would give Smoke armor on ex smoke port.

1) Everything's good on the holidays from ham to arroz con gandules. I'd dine with people who bathe ;)
kids table: anyone under 21

2) everyone gets socks

3) Same as blake, 3 inches of thunder to the princess
also, a new hat to the monk

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'd just be happy hanging out with Shadowbeatz, Chongo, Cosner, Enenra, Wemfs, Booty Slaya, Espio, Squeaker, pretty much anyone that makes me laugh, then I'd give Goldfish some edible underwear and she could be my xmas dinner. I'd give Sheeva longer and lower reach for low grab, she'd be so much better if low hitbox characters doing d4 couldn't completely dodge it.
Ps fuck you Mileena.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
1) ideal TYM Christmas dinner is probably a huge party sub along with other sides and such (idk if I trust anyone to cook so maybe ill just get it catered lol). Everyone's invited obviously except for anyone that associates with MKU (cuz fuck those guys they'll ruin Christmas).

Head of the table: Derptile's dog. 16Bit, winterwarz, and REO will all sit close-by and will inevitably have a screaming match filled with "get the fuck out of here" and "dude shut the fuck up". It will be good natured though.

Kiddy table: all jade mains and Tom Brady. I will casually bring up how jade mains think the sub-jade matchup is in her favor and then turn on a twitch stream for just the kiddy table.

2) ill give everyone some MK themed cookies or something.

3) idk I feel like all of we kitana mains would have to pitch in to get some kind of crazy expensive necklace (huge perfect diamonds and other rare rocks) from earthrealm. I think it would be tough to impress a princess from another realm, so we'd have to go big, probably in the low millions. You know, no big deal.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
1. What is your ideal TYM Christmas dinner? Pig Of The Hut for ham!

Which players would you want to have dinner with? The Jade Community!
Who would be at the head of the table and who's at the kid's table? We're out in the open.
Is there drama or does everyone get along? Some squealing at first but then the purple sticks get taken out and in the end it's all okay.

2. What Christmas gifts would you give to your TYM friends or favorite players? Sausages.

3. What gift would you give to your main? Kenshi's head.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
1. What is your ideal TYM Christmas dinner? Which players would you want to have dinner with? Who would be at the head of the table and who's at the kid's table? Is there drama or does everyone get along?
1. summoning Shock SwiftTomHanks 7L sackram22 AC1984 Maxter REO DanCock Tom Brady Hitoshura Showtime EGP_TYRANT Death k-frog TONY-T Big D HGTV Soapboxfan (and crew), Jer zaf GGA Soonk GGA 16 Bit GGA HAN Wafflez MOE30W Pig Of The Hut jamessmk BDMao88 GamerBlake90

Kids table? Heh CURBOLICOUS MITDJT STB Chongo SonicFox5000 .... Mikemetroid ;~;
2. What Christmas gifts would you give to your TYM friends or favorite players?
The gift of money so we can all travel to Video x Games.

3. What gift would you give to your main?
Flipkick safe on block.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
1)Honestly, I bet the holidays with the Dominican family would be bad ass. We would eat craft beer and tequila.
2) Cd Jr gets Mcdonalds Fries.
3) Cyrax gets low starting launcher :)

Enenra

Go to hell.
REO and Tom Brady at the heads so they can yell at each other across the table. Derptile and I in the middle. Then Smarrgasm STB Chongo GamerBlake90 STB Espio Lt. Box Cossner fill in the rest. Slips and 16 Bit as our waiters. STB Sgt Reed gets his own table in the corner. AdmiralAugustus and Insuperable are some personal heroes, so you guys sit on my lap.

Pig Of The Hut has to take care of his daughter all night.

Tom Brady and Sub Zero get the same thing, their old reset back.

And anyone who didn't tag me goes into my basement.