What's new

Khameleon

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
dose sindel's speed up kameo cooldown also increase the cycle speed?

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
Im not sure if this was mentioned anywhere else, but Ball roll can be used as a Get Up. Its not mentioned in the moveset but you get invincibility and a full launch. Its also good invincibility like actually worth going for lol.

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
her regeneration times need to be nerfed hard imo. best moves in the game, shortest regeneration times? kk.
People try and excuse the bullshit cooldown timer on the fact that her forms switch periodically. Not periodically enough when you can use the same form twice in one combo and then it's fully cooled down after the combo for her to throw her glaives twice in a row.

Her moves are all too diverse to justify how often they can be used. They launch, extend combos, allow for stupid pressure, make ridiculously punishable buttons/specials unable to be punished and instead allow your opponent to punish you for going for what should be your guaranteed punish.

I know that's the point of an assist fighter, so that's not my gripe. My gripe is how often she lets your opponent go unga bunga at absolutely no risk.

People try and excuse the bullshit cooldown timer on the fact that her forms switch periodically. Not periodically enough when you can use the same form twice in one combo and then it's fully cooled down after the combo for her to throw her glaives twice in a row.

Her moves are all too diverse to justify how often they can be used. They launch, extend combos, allow for stupid pressure, make ridiculously punishable buttons/specials unable to be punished and instead allow your opponent to punish you for going for what should be your guaranteed punish.

I know that's the point of an assist fighter, so that's not my gripe. My gripe is how often she lets your opponent go unga bunga at absolutely no risk.
you forgot to mention her moves skip neutral. and yes, make it longer, by quite a lot id say.

Last edited:

Eldriken

Life was wasted on you.
you forgot to mention her moves skip neutral. and yes, make it longer, by quite a lot id say.
Agreed. She can do the shit she does and has a turbo charged cooldown rate, yet one ambush with Tremor and the dude's entire gauge is consumed and takes forever to recharge in comparison to hers. Does it even offer anywhere near the utility? HAYUL NAW

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.

I think the switching would be a valid balance lever if each move was very strong but in much more niche situations - as of right now, 99% of the time it doesn't matter what form khameleon is in, like you said, her moves are just universally strong. They're all really strong in neutral, they all provide combo extension, and even more utility past that - so managing her forms isn't something that you need to do, the decision making required is super minimal.

I don't think making the swapping random is the way to go, so they either need to tank the recharge rate on certain moves, or balance the moves themselves.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm not a big fan of nerfs generally, I'd rather others be made better, but sometimes there are characters that are just too good for the meta no matter how you change the others. Here's how I'd like her nerfed.

1. Every move regenerates 1 second slower. So they're still fast, just not as crazy. I say only 1 second, as I would also like other Kameos to increase, so Khameleon isn't such an outlier.

2. Millenas roll doesn't launch, but does a bit more damage.

3. Jade's glaive you can angle either up, down or straight and it returns on the same path it went out.

4. Jade's projectile immunity is a summon.

5. If hit during Kitanas fan lift animation, she leaves and the lift doesn't come out.

I think these are fair. She'll still have access to all of these moves a lot, they're all still good, but not just such a good reward. Even if not all of these, some of these would be a good change.