What's new

Khameleon Combos for MKA WII

Khameleon looks awesome, and the combos, as usual, are the best I've seen!
Khameleon definitely completes MK Legacy. She seems like a fun charcter to use.

so nice, raging. thank you. i really enjoyed your post.

she will be added to the Legacy very soon, and complete it, just like you said ; )

im looking to improve on her wall combo to 113%. its very hard with a Gamecube Controller. but i will get it.

she also has a 48% jumpkick combo, no air. but my capture device isnt very reliable and the audio doesnt start with the video when i press record. ill record it tonight and add it in.

thanks again man.

Very nice!
thanks man, i got her 111% Wall Combo earlier.I thought it would come out to be 113%, but oh well.

im very glad, i have been trying this combo for 4 days. finally got it ; )

ill post it up soon. hopefully the audio is in sync ; /

later

Wow excellent Check! Hope to see that added to MK Legacy too! 10/10
welcome back hanzo, i hope you got my message on youtube. i appreciate all the support man.

im going to make a khameleon combo video. this is just the begining. i will definitly add it in Legacy asap. The Legacy is Finally Complete...

i also recorded some breaker combos in mka, which i have nicknamed "WakeUps to Breakups" that video is coming along nicely. it will be even better once i get a ps2 controller converter for my WII. i definitly cant do them all without it. but so far, 5 characters are done. i will post them up before i leave here tommorow ; )

thanks as always, hanzo. and to everybody else too.

plenty more to come, dont worry.

on a side note - can anyone tell me how to do that jump cancel glitch in MKDA? its like you jump forward, and do the move in mid air. its in konqrrs jax video. and also on hanzos youtube called "attack cancel" i believe. thanks in advance.

MKK hanzo

welcome back hanzo, i hope you got my message on youtube. i appreciate all the support man.

im going to make a khameleon combo video. this is just the begining. i will definitly add it in Legacy asap. The Legacy is Finally Complete...

i also recorded some breaker combos in mka, which i have nicknamed "WakeUps to Breakups" that video is coming along nicely. it will be even better once i get a ps2 controller converter for my WII. i definitly cant do them all without it. but so far, 5 characters are done. i will post them up before i leave here tommorow ; )

thanks as always, hanzo. and to everybody else too.

plenty more to come, dont worry.

on a side note - can anyone tell me how to do that jump cancel glitch in MKDA? its like you jump forward, and do the move in mid air. its in konqrrs jax video. and also on hanzos youtube called "attack cancel" i believe. thanks in advance.
Thx man, yes I got it.

Onto the attack cancel:

Just jump with any attack button hitting it early (in your way up, at the same time you hit the pad up) and just wait a few frames later and hit any other buttin. You can cancel jump attacks with Special moves, normal moves, block or atribute techniques (aka power ups, life ups).

this is explained on the MK DA guide by Bill. Hope that helps.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
...and just wait a few frames later and hit any other buttin.

While you are waiting those few frames, go cook some lunch. lol j/k hanzo

Seriously though, hanzo is right, just jump with any attack, then cancel it with any other attack. It the same idea (and timing, perhaps faster) as the Parry Cancel in MKA!

Thx man, yes I got it.

Onto the attack cancel:

Just jump with any attack button hitting it early (in your way up, at the same time you hit the pad up) and just wait a few frames later and hit any other buttin. You can cancel jump attacks with Special moves, normal moves, block or atribute techniques (aka power ups, life ups).

this is explained on the MK DA guide by Bill. Hope that helps.

yes it helps, but i still cant do it. everytime i try i wind up jumping.

i can do it though, just not every button, i think because its harder the way the buttons are setup on Gamecube Controller.

While you are waiting those few frames, go cook some lunch. lol j/k hanzo

Seriously though, hanzo is right, just jump with any attack, then cancel it with any other attack. It the same idea (and timing, perhaps faster) as the Parry Cancel in MKA!
I can do it with 2. i do..

jump+4+2

most of the time i end up jumping, or doing 4 first.

i dont know what im doing, lol.

thanks konqrr. please check out the new Kham. took me 5 days to get.

Khameleon 111%
http://files.filefront.com/Khameleon+111+Wall+Comboavi/;9731186;/fileinfo.html

thanks again man. but ill let you guys try some of the things i had in mind.

Quan Chi: BD 4, JC~1124cs4
Wall - BD 4, JC~1124cs4cs

Sonya - 2, JC~cs, 24b3 ( i think i did this one, it doesnt work, im also trying 2, JC~2, cs 24b3

Mavado: b2, b2, JC, cs, 124cs42

ive seen the computer do this with Mavado: 11b2, 11b2, 11b2.

Li Mei - 44csb1, cs, cs, b4, JC~44cs4, ff2

Nitaras branch
Frosts branch
and maybe Reptiles branch

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The only true use for the JC is to do quick powerup/lifeup moves or to gain that extra step for combos. If you can reach them without it then there is no reward for your extra effort.

A good example is in my Jax act 2 vid. I believe all of those JC combos are only possible by using JC.

hmm, i see..

i think MKDA is pretty much done anyway. im trying this kung lao one, i know ive done it before. it does 51% without a powerup.

111cs44cs, cs, 111cs443/cs i forget how i ended it.

P2 on Kenshi Only ; )

I really think that mavado one works too, the 40%

B2, B2, cs, 124cs42 = 40%

and cyrax ive done this, but u2 goes along the wall for some reason. i need to do it in Lung Hai Temple

11b1cs, bomb, jumpover, 2, cs, cs, 11b2f2u2

or

11b1cs, bomb, jumpover, cs, cs, 1, 11b2f2u2 (this is what i did that went along the wall, it was done on Quan Chi, and you have be P2 i think... i did it on the nethership)

or even..

11b1cs, bomb, cs, jumpover, b2, 2, cs, cs, 11b2f2u2 (everytime i do this, u2 misses , too low)

that li mei JC has to work, lol.