What's new

Match-up Discussion KH Star Charger's Catwoman MU Chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
It's 5-5 if the Killer Frost player is a moron.
Keep doing that slide and see if it get punish. So with that being said. I can do my 50/50 mix up and take her life bar all the way down. Um for killer frost her reset are slow and can be seen unlike batgirl.

Ra Helios

Your kitty declawed ?
Until I get my controller then yes plus I have 2 new tech that is legit. Plus I will refresh my character do new tactics when I get my controller until then playing with my friends not trying to level up because it's pointless. I just do stupid shit.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Keep doing that slide and see if it get punish. So with that being said. I can do my 50/50 mix up and take her life bar all the way down. Um for killer frost her reset are slow and can be seen unlike batgirl.
I highly doubt that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Until I get my controller then yes plus I have 2 new tech that is legit. Plus I will refresh my character do new tactics when I get my controller until then playing with my friends not trying to level up because it's pointless. I just do stupid shit.
RA Helios must rise

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I still think CW loses to frost, but only by a slight disadvantage. I would 5.5-4.5 if we did the decimal system. I've ran this MU with many CW players and star plays it the best as of yet. We both blow each other up Lol, but KF definitely has the advantage

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
When an equally skilled Aquaman is beating the snot out of the cat woman whose equally skilled I think it's ok for the cat woman to know it's not 5-5 and he's heavily disadvantage
I meant between 6-4 and 5-5... Sometimes having the mentality that something is a bad MU makes people play worse than they should.

Ra Helios

I still think CW loses to frost, but only by a slight disadvantage. I would 5.5-4.5 if we did the decimal system. I've ran this MU with many CW players and star plays it the best as of yet. We both blow each other up Lol, but KF definitely has the advantage
Did you play against 16bit? Don't he has a playstation 3?

IDK if I'd say KF has a definitive advantage. More than anything she can get away with more.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I think Catwoman beat batgirl. Sounds crazy?

Once Catwoman gets the life lead she can just stand full screen and turtle.

All of batgirls options whiff on catstance except bola.
BUT you can back dash under bola its kindof hard. But everything in this game is do able.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I think Catwoman beat batgirl. Sounds crazy?

Once Catwoman gets the life lead she can just stand full screen and turtle.

All of batgirls options whiff on catstance except bola.
BUT you can back dash under bola its kindof hard. But everything in this game is do able.
I would like to know how you are turtling and stopping batgirl from walking forward. Once she gets in b1 or b2 range you really have to guess. I don't see cat stance getting you out of that.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I would like to know how you are turtling and stopping batgirl from walking forward. Once she gets in b1 or b2 range you really have to guess. I don't see cat stance getting you out of that.
Sadly I have no argument for that. How I handle it is if they jump I do cs2 but if they start walking or dashing i start back dashing and TRY to whiff punish. but that does take me to the corner faster. Idk i guess i shouldnt say anything because my exp is from random BGs and rickyraws day 2 BG. But I don't see it being bad for catwoman

macro

Eezeepeezee
Have you heard of him? He has one of the best or the best NightWing I have ever played and other people say the same thing. I think you should play him. He plays on Xbox
Ya i know him i was just playing with him last night. He plays with alot of Nightwing frame traps
and i feel that hes just not a very pacient player. And don't get me wrong he very good
i just don't think he should be the one and done matchup guy for Nightwing.

Ra Helios

Ya i know him i was just playing with him last night. He plays with alot of Nightwing frame traps
and i feel that hes just not a very pacient player. And don't get me wrong he very good
i just don't think he should be the one and done matchup guy for Nightwing.
FoReal becAuse he is very patient when he Plays with others characters especially me. I am shock