ZOD 5.5-4.5
Lobo 5.5-4.5
Raven 5.5 4.5
Ares 6-4
Joker 6-4

@KH StarCharger look about right?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This confuses me, like what MU's are supposed to be (Sinestro for one)...

... also, fuck Bane.

If I have this right these should be his numbers:

MMH 4-6
Supes 4.5-5.5
Aqua 4.5-5.5
Bane 4.5-5.5
GL 4.5-5.5
BA 4.5-5.5
Lex 4.5-5.5
Hawkgirl 4.5-5.5
DD 4.5-5.5
KF 4.5-5.5
DS 4.5-5.5
Zatanna 4.5-5.5
Flash 4.5-5.5
WW 4.5-5.5
Scorp 5-5
Batgirl 5-5
Shazam 5-5
Sinestro 5-5
Batman 5-5
Grundy 5-5
NW 5-5
GA 5-5
Cyborg 5-5
Harley 5.5-4.5
ZOD 5.5-4.5
Lobo 5.5-4.5
Raven 5.5 4.5
Ares 6-4
Joker 6-4

@KH StarCharger look about right?
Bingo. Essentially, the ones on the 5.5-4.5 side and the 4.5-5.5 side are all even depending on how far down their respective lines they are on and whether they are on top of or the bottom of the even line.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Bingo. Essentially, the ones on the 5.5-4.5 side and the 4.5-5.5 side are all even depending on how far down their respective lines they are on and whether they are on top of or the bottom of the even line.
Maybe edit that into the post so people won't have to read the chart if they dont want to.

I would offer criticisms but I dont play CW anymore so I wouldnt have much to add lol

astronout

see you at the top.
Lex is a horrible matchup for catwoman (MU exp from Revolver). the ice queen also beats catwoman 6-4 (MU exp from Khaotik).
ill explain more in depth once i have the time.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Here is my opinion on some MUs. Take it, leave it or discuss it.

AM is 4-6
GL is 4-6
Sinestro 4-6
Bane 4-6
KF 4-6
Lex 4-6

MMH 5-5
Zatanna 6-4
Raven 6-4
GA 6-4
Shazam 6-4

And well blow me up if you want, and sure I'm scrubby, but I do not see Zod vs CW going 5-5. I don't care if Ra Helios posts a vid of him going even with or beating M2Dave. I get that Zod has no invincible wake ups and that with practice we have free 50/50s on hkd, but his space control, zoning, trait and interactable control puts the game in his favor... Imo

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

AM is 4-6
GL is 4-6
Sinestro 4-6
Bane 4-6
KF 4-6
Lex 4-6

MMH 5-5
Zatanna 6-4
Raven 6-4
GA 6-4
Shazam 6-4

And well blow me up if you want, and sure I'm scrubby, but I do not see Zod vs CW going 5-5. I don't care if Ra Helios posts a vid of him going even with or beating M2Dave. I get that Zod has no invincible wake ups and that with practice we have free 50/50s on hkd, but his space control, zoning, trait and interactable control puts the game in his favor... Imo
ZOD can't zone in this MU

Pig Of The Hut

@Ra Helios

When were the matches w you and Dave recorded

There is way too much neither Dave nor u were doing in the MU to be calling numbers

I'd like a series w you

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

AM is 4-6
GL is 4-6
Sinestro 4-6
Bane 4-6
KF 4-6
Lex 4-6

MMH 5-5
Zatanna 6-4
Raven 6-4
GA 6-4
Shazam 6-4

I"ll bet if under the mayo, krayzie,16bit and runway mafia said " it is a 5-5 MU" I"ll bet you will agree with them more. Plus you tag them any way and don't tag me. So my opinion to you don't really mean anything.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
@Ra Helios

When were the matches w you and Dave recorded

There is way too much neither Dave nor u were doing in the MU to be calling numbers

I'd like a series w you
Nov9. After I played you he wanted to play against my catwoman. Sure. But I m not sure I will be much of a challenge because I just ordered my fightstick saturday and I can't afford to spend 60 dollars every month. Plus the controller I have now has a bad irresponsive movement. And sometimes I just stand their and the moves which I put in comes out doing a different move. We can play but I won't be that great until I get use to the fight stick

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
I"ll bet if under the mayo, krayzie,16bit and runway mafia said " it is a 5-5 MU" I"ll bet you will agree with them more. Plus you tag them any way and don't tag me. So my opinion to you don't really mean anything.
Did I hurt your feelings by not tagging you in something? I honestly don't post in forums other than NRF very often... You seem upset.

If just about every high level playing CW said to me "Ecodus it's a 5-5 MU" I'd probably re evaluate my stance, I think most people would. It has nothing to do with you. Your reason for a 5-5 MU was a video of you and M2dave playing a set online... You were whiffing b3s and M2dave would for some reason shoot over your head and allow you to do a full punish. It's hardly the concrete evidence needed to site MU numbers.

Looks like I am struggling against Zod because of lack of MU experience.

5-5 Zod vs CW

Pig Of The Hut

Nov9. After I played you he wanted to play against my catwoman. Sure. But I m not sure I will be much of a challenge because I just ordered my fightstick saturday and I can't afford to spend 60 dollars every month. Plus the controller I have now has a bad irresponsive movement. And sometimes I just stand their and the moves which I put in comes out doing a different move. We can play but I won't be that great until I get use to the fight stick
Play me when you're full power

Pig Of The Hut

Did I hurt your feelings by not tagging you in something? I honestly don't post in forums other than NRF very often... You seem upset.

If just about every high level playing CW said to me "Ecodus it's a 5-5 MU" I'd probably re evaluate my stance, I think most people would. It has nothing to do with you. Your reason for a 5-5 MU was a video of you and M2dave playing a set online... You were whiffing b3s and M2dave would for some reason shoot over your head and allow you to do a full punish. It's hardly the concrete evidence needed to site MU numbers.

Looks like I am struggling against Zod because of lack of MU experience.

5-5 Zod vs CW
B3 mobility evades
Side arm
Balls
Trait grab
Trait swipe
Mids (yes mediums that he has )
Throw (of course)

Her armor goes through all zoning

B3 up close evades 90% of his trait mix ups

If you're losing to a ZOD not me or Dave you're doing things extremely bad

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I've only played Dave online, and this was a long time ago. And I've played Pig in some sets at NEC.

Here's my evaluation of the match-up. And forgive me if its vague, the match-up is weird...

If Zod beats Catwoman, its only because of the stage selection due to unavoidable interactables, otherwise he cant truly just zone Catwoman. At the very least, she doesn't beat him, but may go even with him due to great trait management on the Zod players hands which makes it frustrating.

Also, I will add this for fun: Dave gets caught by naked catdashes because he backdashes way too much... lol

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Doomsday and Aquaman definitely beat Catwoman. But I also think this character is a lot better than people think. A character that can lower their hitbox to evade like half the mids in the game shouldn't be counted out of so many match ups. Just my opinion though.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Doomsday and Aquaman definitely beat Catwoman. But I also think this character is a lot better than people think. A character that can lower their hitbox to evade like half the mids in the game shouldn't be counted out of so many match ups. Just my opinion though.

"Those tools" syndrome...