What's new

Kenshi XBOX Download problems

Alright y'all, I downloaded Kenshi as I already had purchased the season pass back when Skarlet had came out, precisely about 4 days after she came out.Now, today, I downloaded Kenshi, luckily he wasn't 400 points (Knocks on wood) but heres the problem, even though I downloaded him I don't have him. The download must have been bugged or something. Is this a widespread issue or is it just me, I'm extremely angry and feeling very fecking hostile right now. I fee like driving up to NRS headquarters all the way from Miami and bashing some skulls. Check out my vid, so you can see what I'm talking bout.

I kept pressing left on skarlet but no dice, he ain't in the game. WTF ?

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
That's weird. I had no such problem and I had the season pass too.

Can you try downloading him again from your recent download history? I don't know.

bpack

Noob
same thing happened to me. it says that i have purchased kenshi and the costume pack but it wont let me download them at all. it just gives some error message and says try again later.

Yea I tried redownloading him and no dice. I still ain't got him in the game nor the 2 new costumes. I'm baffled.

EDIT. I GOT HIM!!!! YAY

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I was able to duplicate and find a workaround for this issue.
If you are having this problem. Go to the XBox dashboard and delete Skarlet and Kenshi. Then boot up into MK9. Go the extras->dlc and re-download Skarlet then Kenshi. Then re-download the Season Pass. That should fix everything and you will have both characters again. It seems this afternoon there was some corruption with the dlc key up on the Live servers or something.