What's new

Kenshi Kombo Thread

yeah, you'd think that after the dash doing a 2,1, b2 then xray would do more but it only does 45%. your 46% is better and much easier. Wanna Kenshi battle?

Edit: Just found a 47% X-ray.

JiP, f2,2,b1, dash,2,db1,2, x-ray.
i hate the fact that adding in a special move and extra hit only adds 1% more

Hex

Noob
Yeah,but it does look cool at least.

and I just found a 35% combo midscreen meterless. instead of using the 1,1 before the Rising Karma(db1), use 2. Bam, 35%.

so it goes:
JP, f2,2,b1,dash,2,Rising Karma, f2,2,Tele-Flurry.
35%, 11 hits.

so those are our highest midscreens and x-rays thus far. Let's keep working.

Kenshi Kombos + Strategies

Today Kenshi(aka a zoner's worst nightmare IMO) was released and I'm sure the TYM community has come up with some decent kombos in the lab. If there is anyone willing to share the way they're gonna use Kenshi or just post some kombos, feel free to contribute.

Some kombos my brother(kakashi53 on PSN) came up with because I'm too in love with Skarlet.

Midscreen Kombo 1- j1, f+2 2 b+1 dash 2 1~db1 dash 2 1~bf2 (10 hits 36%)

Midscreen Kombo 2- j1, f+3 2~db1 dash 2 1~bf2(7 hits 28%)

Wall Kombo- j1, f+2 2 b+1, 2 1 b+2~EN db+1, 1 1 4~EN bf+2(14 hits 44%)

These are what he came up with so far, his Psn Id is up there if you want to ask questions or whatever. Feel free to contribute your Kenshi findings here.

Shords

Noob
An easy 37% combo.

JP, f2, 2, b1, dash, f3, 2, db1, dash, f2, 2, bf3.

Can add in x-ray at the end instead of bf3 for 47%.

Edit: I guess instead of the bf3 at the end, just finish it with a b2 for 1% more dmg for 38%.

JP, f2, 2, b1, dash, f3, 2, db1, dash, f3, 2, bf3. (39%)

lobo

woof.
haven't checked the thread but...

f32~db1, ff, f22, bf3

24% no meter off an unseeable low 26% w/ EN bf3. rofl awesome.

also when posting new BnB combos please don't include the j.p. damage without that is more important and we all know you can just add that to anything.

midscreen...um...

f22b1, f32~db1, f22~bf2 34% no meter

21b2~db1, ff, f21~bf3/2 29% no meter

f32~db1, ff, f22, bf3

24% no meter off an unseeable low. rofl awesome.

also when posting new BnB combos please don't include the j.p. damage without that is more important and we all know you can just add that to anything.

i've noticed kenshi's damage off the f3,2 strings are incredibaly low the highest i've been able to hit off of it so far is 28% but the low starter kinda makes up for it

blinky

Noob
f+:bp, :bp, b+:fp, Karma, dash in, f+:bp, :bp, b+:fp - 28% damage
f+:bp, :bp, b+:fp, Karma, f+:bp, :bp, b+:bp - 30% damage and pushes opponent away from midscreen

Both combos work at both midscreen and in the corner.

Not sure how practical this is going to end up in the long run. Kenshi is pretty sick.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Here are my metreless combos so far

Midscreen:
2, 1, B+2, D+B+1, B+F+2 = 30%
F+2,2,B+1, dash, 2,1, D+B+1, F+3,2, B+F+2 = 34%

Corner:
F+2,2,B+1, dash, 2,1, B+2, F+3,2, B+F+2 = 38%

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Here are my metreless combos so far

Midscreen:
2, 1, B+2, D+B+1, B+F+2 = 30%
F+2,2,B+1, dash, 2,1, D+B+1, F+3,2, B+F+2 = 34%

Corner:
F+2,2,B+1, dash, 2,1, B+2, F+3,2, B+F+2 = 38%

indig0

Noob
Nice one. But just a tip, before the Rising Slash, its b2, not f2. This'll be awesome.
Thanks for catching that. My highest-damage non-enhanced non-corner combo is 36%.

JP, f.22 b.1, 21 xx Rising, 21 xx Running Man.

Heres my kenshi combo i came up with. It's Midscreen, no meter!.jump punch f+2,2,b+1,dash f+3,2,db1,dash,f+3,2 bf2 (39)%!

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I can't speak of his combos just yet obviously, But i can say that he is the first character with both fatalitys being worth doing...

Every other character has one good fatality (if even one) and then the other just falls way short.

Except Scorpion, Slice Fatality and Toasty, but thats it! And then again, his nether gate fatal blows, could have been good with more time.
Noob Saibot

Hex

Noob
looks like we've found a new highest midscreen meterless. That's awesome.
I just played my first 2 matches with Kenshi online and he was great. I played aggressively and it seemed to work. I even beat a noob with Kenshi's Running Man to counteract his!
And his fatality... I don't even have to mention.
It turns out the low combo is great too, as we predicted. It's got less damage, but makes them more likely to block low and get caught in our 35-39% combos. He's looking up

Shords

Noob
haven't checked the thread but...

f32~db1, ff, f22, bf3

24% no meter off an unseeable low 26% w/ EN bf3. rofl awesome.

midscreen...um...

f22b1, ff, db1, ff, 21, bf2 36% mid screen no meter

looking for a good link off of 21b2. all i can get is bf3 though. :/
Haven't really explored 21b2 much but you can do 21b2~db1, dash, f32~bf3 for 31%.

lobo

woof.
Are you going to keep the first post updated and organized? Because if not, I'm just going to create a new thread.
please do. this thread = 2 pages of trolling and a ton of combos with j.p tacked on them so the damage isn't accurate on anything.