What's new

Kenshi Frame Data

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Who uses 112? And good Kenshi's aren't going to mess up their hit confirms because there's no reason too. You're not going to hit him after F3 2 if the low doesnt hit because he has an eternity to confirm that it didnt hit and just go into Spirit Charge and now he's safe.
f32 SC is safe on block? thats good to know

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
that list states that nightwolf can punish d3 with a shoulder. no way, shoulder is duckable, but d3 will keep you ducking, and ducking under that shoulder for a punish.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
that list states that nightwolf can punish d3 with a shoulder. no way, shoulder is duckable, but d3 will keep you ducking, and ducking under that shoulder for a punish.
Nope, it says d3 - KL's spin and Reptile's dash. Spirit charge is punished by NW's shoulder.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
SC is -10...a well spaced SC feels so much worse lol, SC = scariest -10 move I have ever seen.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Nope, it says d3 - KL's spin and Reptile's dash. Spirit charge is punished by NW's shoulder.
SC can't be punished by NW's Shoulder due to the distance of the pushback on block. It may be -10, but it's not -10 with both of you sitting at point blank. You have to make up the distance, that's why you can't punish SC.

And wow, you can armor out between F3 2? That's good to know!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
SC can't be punished by NW's Shoulder due to the distance of the pushback on block. It may be -10, but it's not -10 with both of you sitting at point blank. You have to make up the distance, that's why you can't punish SC.
He can, I tested.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
He can, I tested.
I tested it too. At absolutely point blank range, a blocked SC can be punished by the shoulder if you let go of block like PRECISELY upon the hit of the SC to recover from block fast enough for the shoulder come out early enough to his Kenshi before he can block. I guarantee you, no one will ever ever ever do it in a fight. Ever. If you ever see a shoulder hit Kenshi after a SC on block, it's because Kenshi wasn't blocking and he was trying to do something else like jump or another attack.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I tested it too. At absolutely point blank range, a blocked SC can be punished by the shoulder if you let go of block like PRECISELY upon the hit of the SC to recover from block fast enough for the shoulder come out early enough to his Kenshi before he can block. I guarantee you, no one will ever ever ever do it in a fight. Ever. If you ever see a shoulder hit Kenshi after a SC on block, it's because Kenshi wasn't blocking and he was trying to do something else like jump or another attack.
My brother plays Nightwolf and he punishes, but very rarely though. He also always punishes Jade's staffgrab which is -11 but has more pushback, but I play Jade 99% of the time. I think you just have to get used to the timing and it'll be punished more often.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
da fwame data says f22b1 aint tha smart stuff cuz its -17 but everytime i try to punish it i eat tha bf2 wtf

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I am too retarded to understand frame data.. Can some one help me please? I want to become a better commentator and need to know this stuff.. thanks :)

Even though I don't get it, I know what you do is amazing Somberness , good job
you found the wrong tier to confess your problem,this tier has only one frame advantage that you have to worry,the run away from one corner to the other :)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Kenshi do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Hey guys, Grolarbears, XINITEMAREIX and I discussed this, and we concurred you can armor through with the four frame gap, although it will be a tight window.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
- Added multiple hit executions.
- Added all duration categories and listed gaps in every string.
- Added 2 pictures to approximate spirit charge's velocity. If it hits on the 14th frame on block, it'd only be -4.
- Added active frames for reflect/absorb.
yes!!! more frame data upgrades :D
when you turning barakas data to "kratos status" pics on his blade charge range to frames be awesome

Somberness

what are the recovery frames on a whiffed tele-flurry, ex tele-flurry, spirit charge, and ex spirit charge. I am developing raiden vs kenshi and would like to know the recovery frames on whiff in the event I do an early teleport on a read.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Somberness

what are the recovery frames on a whiffed tele-flurry, ex tele-flurry, spirit charge, and ex spirit charge. I am developing raiden vs kenshi and would like to know the recovery frames on whiff in the event I do an early teleport on a read.
I think you would just take the duration on whiff minus the move's startup. So teleflurry would be 30 recovery frames

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Somberness

Spirit Charge active frames are from frames 8-14 and the duration is 45 frames on whiff or hit.

So...

45-14 = 31 frames whiff recovery or more if you make a read and can react to the whiff faster.

You can do the math on the rest from the OP