What's new

Guide - Possessed Kenshi Complete Possessed Guide by Pig of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I love the guide, but I swore you said you could do the d1 restand midscreen, is that possible or no?
Opps I forgot to include the video of that

Off any bf3 mid screen as a combo ender u can do the d1 reset even if it looks like they're too far away because they crumble forward

Pig Of The Hut

Mr Pig Of The Hut, is it only Kenshi you would be doing a guide for. I love your guides, and they're all really in-depth. Any other character you would be doing please?
Currently learning 6 other characters and hope to get them on the same level as my Kenshi focus

Currently online w tremor now day 1 and I could see myself really sticking w him and doing one for him w DR help or revolver

Thx

AMAZING!!! The fortunate thing is, I'm aiming to stick with Tremor too! I hope he has intrigued you enough for you to stick to him.... *fingers crossed*. A guide for him would be really, truly amazing. Especially with D.R and Revolvers help. Simply Great!

Pig Of The Hut

AMAZING!!! The fortunate thing is, I'm aiming to stick with Tremor too! I hope he has intrigued you enough for you to stick to him.... *fingers crossed*. A guide for him would be really, truly amazing. Especially with D.R and Revolvers help. Simply Great!
I really want @D. R. to make that tremor guide

I love where he's taking him

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
Currently learning 6 other characters and hope to get them on the same level as my Kenshi focus

Currently online w tremor now day 1 and I could see myself really sticking w him and doing one for him w DR help or revolver

Thx
Are you going to stay as THR kenshi, player for tournaments or are you going to look to possibly play other characters like tremor?

Pig Of The Hut

Are you going to stay as THR kenshi, player for tournaments or are you going to look to possibly play other characters like tremor?
No clue yet, I want to use 100% Kenshi because he's my fav character

I'll always represent him however

Kenshi is mid tier w many problems and has to work harder than most so I'm exploring the roster between now and next tourney

Looking at about 6 right now

D. R.

Noob
I really want @D. R. to make that tremor guide

I love where he's taking him
I promised a BS Shinnok guide so once I finish finals next week, I'll be on that first. I'm expecting Tremor to get some buffs due to how vocal people have been about how bad he supposedly is so I was going to hold off a bit but if you want to make a Tremor guide (pertaining to Aftershock) before I can get to it I'd be glad to contribute. Outside of all his set up potential, he's very simple.

Pig Of The Hut

I promised a BS Shinnok guide so once I finish finals next week, I'll be on that first. I'm expecting Tremor to get some buffs due to how vocal people have been about how bad he supposedly is so I was going to hold off a bit but if you want to make a Tremor guide (pertaining to Aftershock) before I can get to it I'd be glad to contribute. Outside of all his set up potential, he's very simple.
I've messed w just crystalline

Do you feel aftershock is the way to go?

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
Opps I forgot to include the video of that

Off any bf3 mid screen as a combo ender u can do the d1 reset even if it looks like they're too far away because they crumble forward
Ok im in the lab trying it, and im doing variations of b32,f32, 421, db4(mb) walk forward 1, 43, bf3 and its 2 far for the restand which combos were you talking about

Tremor aftershock/crystal
Quan sorceror
Kung shaolin
Cassie hollyBroke
Tanya all
Pred hunter and hqt
also funny, the character I main is kung shaolin

D. R.

Noob
I've messed w just crystalline

Do you feel aftershock is the way to go?
Yes because it fits my playstyle, however each variation has it's own gimmick:

Crystalline (dd1 Armor, "50/50" Armor)
Metallic (Gold = Fullscreen hit confirms off projectile's, Lava = Restand options)
Aftershock (Air special, Strong chip and meter building presence with EN dd+1 strings)

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Excellent video! Absolutely great Possessed guide. I think this variation unlocks the true potential of Kenshi.

However, the egotism is cringeworthy as always. Why you talk about how awesome you are in 3rd person for the opening paragraph? Why is running in grab called "The Pig of the hut" you ain't invent that shit or even popularize it bruh