What's new

Guide - Possessed Kenshi Complete Possessed Guide by Pig of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi master, Pig of the Hut is here to break down the very character he is known for. Ever since Mortal Kombat 9, Pig of the Hut has been very well known for his high level Kenshi and he continues this legacy in Mortal Kombat X. With that being said, below is a character breakdown video for the "POSSESSED" variation of Kenshi.

In the below 'table of contents' Pig lists what all he goes over in this breakdown: from strengths to weaknesses to various strategies... it has it all!

- Why I prefer Possessed
-complete variation breakdown and intro discussion
-70%, 68%, 53% 2 bar corner and mid screen resets
-d1 OTG reset @InFlames credit
-BNBs
-pressure
-meter building
-neutral game
-specials
-d4
-Reverse positioning BNBs
-Teleport game
-safe 50/50
-run game
-anti airs
-HOT GARBAGE
-Kenshi's Holes
-pig tricks
-strengths
-much more

KENJUTSU & BALANCED coming tomorrow

Enjoy

@Orochi @Immortal @tatterbug4 @Blackula @ARMOR @Ashenar @DarksydeDash @Big D

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Wow Pig, just wow. This guide was so informative and showed great strategy with possessed. That 2 bar reset is so nice too. Definitely taking a longer in depth look in possessed for sure. Cant wait to see your other guides man, your work is much appreciated.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....

- Why I prefer Possessed
-complete variation breakdown and intro discussion
-70%, 68%, 53% 2 bar corner and mid screen resets
-d1 OTG reset @InFlames credit
-BNBs
-pressure
-meter building
-neutral game
-specials
-d4
-Reverse positioning BNBs
-Teleport game
-safe 50/50
-run game
-anti airs
-HOT GARBAGE
-Kenshi's Holes
-pig tricks
-strengths
-much more

KENJUTSU & BALANCED coming tomorrow

Enjoy

@Orochi @Immortal @tatterbug4
@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow @Blackula @ARMOR @Ashenar @DarksydeDash @Big D
I enjoyed this video. Especially since the very first variation I used was possessed when it wasn't as popular. Now I see that there was some issues with cancel advantage fixed and the launchers are much safer and the barge is also much better I plan to invest time now with this variation against certain match ups I think it will do well against. Awesome video @Pig Of The Hut this will cut my relearn curve down drastically.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Nice! This is the first time I've been able to sit through an entire video guide.
Also, I don't remember seeing D4xxBF2 mentioned. I probably just forgot about seeing it, though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Nice! This is the first time I've been able to sit through an entire video guide.
Also, I didn't remember seeing D4xxBF2 mentioned. I probably just forgot about seeing it, though.
It's good as well however when df4 and db4 exist it's hard to pick a mid when a 50/50 that's -6 exist

Immortal

Blind justice....
When was the d1 reset found? I never knew of this.

This is a great guide BTW
Some time ago actually, there is somewhere on TYM thread with it but still this is by far the best guide to Possessed Kenshi. Pig done it again.

Last edited: