DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
What are some bnbs for each w 22mb
Lets see.. Off the top of my head:

-Balanced (midscreen):

Starter, rising karma, run, 1, MB'd 22, 43xx Tele-flurry. 40%+

Corner:

Starterxx Rising karma, F3xx rising karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Tele-flurry 40%+

Starterxx Rising karma, f3xx rising karma, F3xx MB'd Rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Teleflurry. 45%+

-Kenjutsu (midscreen): Need more exploring, atm I get same damage as old bnbs.

Corner: Starter, MB Bladnado, D1, IA NJP, D2, MB'd 22, 43xx ender. 46%+

-Possessed (Midscreen)

Starterxx MB'd close Demon Drop (db4), njp, j1, run, MB'd 22, 43xx Demon Slice (bf3). 44%+

You can also do: Starterxx MB'd close Demon Drop (db4), F32xx MB'd Demon Drop, run, MB'd 22, 43xx Demon Slice (bf3). 50%+

Corner:

Starterxx MB'd close demon drop, j1, d2, MB'd 22, 43xx demon slice/ d1 and continue corner pressure. 45%+

That's all I have right now. I need more scrubs to use as training dummies lol.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Lets see.. Off the top of my head:

-Balanced (midscreen):

Starter, rising karma, run, 1, MB'd 22, 43xx Tele-flurry. 40%+

Corner:

Starterxx Rising karma, F3xx rising karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Tele-flurry 40%+

Starterxx Rising karma, f3xx rising karma, F3xx MB'd Rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Teleflurry. 45%+

-Kenjutsu (midscreen): Need more exploring, atm I get same damage as old bnbs.

Corner: Starter, MB Bladnado, D1, IA NJP, D2, MB'd 22, 43xx ender. 46%+

-Possessed (Midscreen)

Starterxx MB'd close Demon Drop (db4), njp, j1, run, MB'd 22, 43xx Demon Slice (bf3). 44%+

You can also do: Starterxx MB'd close Demon Drop (db4), F32xx MB'd Demon Drop, run, MB'd 22, 43xx Demon Slice (bf3). 50%+

Corner:

Starterxx MB'd close demon drop, j1, d2, MB'd 22, 43xx demon slice/ d1 and continue corner pressure. 45%+

That's all I have right now. I need more scrubs to use as training dummies lol.

Good ones! Which one is the 50% for balanced with 22 mb?

By the way, this one for Balanced seems a bit weird Starterxx Rising karma, f3xx rising karma, F3xx MB'd Rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Teleflurry. 45%+
I mean, prepatch I remember a 46% one bar in the corner. With this one you use 2 bars for the same damage and you corner yourself :/

DarksydeDash

By the way, this one for Balanced seems a bit weird Starterxx Rising karma, f3xx rising karma, F3xx MB'd Rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx Teleflurry. 45%+
That one is corner only.

DarksydeDash

I mean, prepatch I remember a 46% one bar in the corner. With this one you use 2 bars for the same damage and you corner yourself :/
Also the 50% one is: f23, rising karma, F3xx rising karma, F3, Rising Karma, B32xx MB'd rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx teleflurry. (corner only)

ismael4790

Also the 50% one is: f23, rising karma, F3xx rising karma, F3, Rising Karma, B32xx MB'd rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx teleflurry. (corner only)
3 normal rks? That combos now??

I'm wondering the combo is f32, rising karma, F3xx rising karma, B32xx MB'd rising Karma, MB'd 22, 43xx teleflurry. (corner only)

These ones are cool, but maybe the 22 mb has better uses in the other two variations.
For Balanced, besides side switching when cornered or going for the kill midscreen, seems a waste of bar.
In the corner you can get (prepatch, now it will be more) damage very close to 50% with one bar, and you still have the whole screen behind you.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

lmao that's not harder at all.

Blood God can get +70% fairly easily and maxes out at around 140-180% if you manage to get all of his shit going.
Wasn't his damage nerfed? Also I was referring to Sun God since that's his most used.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Wasn't his damage nerfed? Also I was referring to Sun God since that's his most used.
His most used is War God and no his damage wasn't nerfed, at least not enough to put him below hitting 70% in BG.

Last I checked his ceiling in War God is around 62-64% not counting X-Ray combos.

Sun God can also get +60%, btw.

ismael4790

For Kenjutsu the 22 MB can help in the corner with his vortex. Before, he needed to do mb grab there (which could be teched).
Now you can choose to do 22 mb to side switch instead and go for the reset. Or even 22 without mb if you feel lucky, as the opponent is expecting you mb it xD