What's new

Kenshi at NEC

Tolkeen

/wrists
Big props and shout outs to the people who repped Kenshi at NEC. You did us all proud! Next major we're getting in the top 8!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Yeah, props to fellow Kenshi users that went to NEC. I don't think I saw you play though, Teef.

I saw TS Sabin and Blackula. I find it interesting that their playstyles are so different. The latter being almost 100% an efficient zoner, and TS Sabin being more rushdown. I'd be so happy if a Kenshi or Smoke took a major. :D

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
yes i am actually going to take Pass the salt. so i am coming for this Virginia group. i am not trash talkin or joking, but i am going for 1st place their on december the 17th if i will be able to make (which hopefully i will).

as for my matches i did TONS of casuals and played and ebat a LOT of high names. though so few who did beat me.
a person i must say who is really great with Kung lao, though my chance wasnt that faire due to laggy TV (was on different stream) , it was Emperor_death! he changed to mil after couple of matches, and got a REALLY tough kung lao out! so great props to him

my stream match was VS Krayzie bone. i am so pissed at this match (and not BONE, cause bone is a great guy and he's my friend ^_^). i was pissed because Krayzie had advantage over me on a BI group!! and not only that, i was in the death bracket! Krayzie bone was in a singlebracket, while i was in BI and i had to face him.
wut pissed me off so much, is that they wrote me as placing 24th and didnt count my BI i guess? while i am supposed to be the 17th or 18th because of BI boost (won 4 matches and lost 2).

another funny fact is that i should'venot played Krayzie casuals haha! never knew i was gonna face him in tournament...he simply downloaded my kenshi :) so , amazing READS from him hands down (how i wish i didnt play those casuals haha.....)

all in all i had a blast....what got me out of the tournament was black momba after i knocked him out! funny thing is i surrendered to him, i even told him and he was pissed i did this in the middle of the match....but i felt he deserved it! the tournament was over 10 hours! my brains could've not handle any MORE CYRAX CONCENTRATION lol. this match is so required to focus.

in total i fought in the tournament:

-1st Black momba: got him out to losers. 2 - 0

-2nd Krayzie bone: got me out to losers from my BI group with me and momba. 2- 0 (though both matches were down to the wire except the last match due to this STUPID TV when they turned off the game mode :S....stupid bastards lol). but again, NO joke KRAYZIE bone is by far the best cyrax along with maxter that anyone will ever see! amazing players with completely different play style.

-Fought against MC penut i think was his name? 2- 0. great matches

-Fought against No doubt. 2- 0 . good players with lots of potential. great umk3 player for sure :)

-and then fought Mike metroid i think was his name. a very decent cage who under estimated me when i picked reptile for fun and then shifted to kenshi! though i think he's a nice guy. 2- 1

-finally black momba again! yup! he got me :) 2- 1 i think....my mind could'nt not handle it any more! down to the wire! he deserve this win...such a great guy and VERY VERY amazing Soul calibur player too ^_^ haha. well see him again for sure

fought tons of casuals...and be proud because peole were cheering hard for kenshi!! ask Ashenar, mezmerize, Riu48, maxter, check, and many many more!
kenshi showed that he's high up their as well against a lot of people!
did casuals with: morty, maxter, josh360, riu48, Bone, piggy(luv luv know no boundires ^_^), detroit (i got destroyed LOL), and many many more ^_^

ty all for the kenshi luv, and ty all for cheering.
keep up the kenshi luv

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
teef you where by far the coolest person ive met this weekend, truly an exceptional dude.
i shall write a proper nec expirience thread later on today, just wanted to give you a heads up.....you are the man, and your beastly kenshi made me cry lol

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I saw a spectacular Kenshi player doing a big casual set that I enjoyed watching. It wasnt Sabin or Blackula. I dont know what Teef looks like, but maybe it was him? I asked him some Kenshi questions at one point and he took the time to explain everything I asked. Super nice guy!

Damn, Teef, if you're in Philly, I'd love to start playing with you. I'm looking to seriously level up my game over the next month or two for Winter Brawl.

Death

Noob
Yeah that was teef. Very solid kenshi. Another kenshi to watch out for is Pig. Alot of good kenshis out there right now.

I'll be repping Kenshi (moving Mileena and Raiden to my 2nd/3rd characters) as my main at SCR. Also, I'll be using him tonight at EGP here in SoCal if you guys want to watch the stream, I think the link is on the front page.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi is quickly becoming my co main w mileena, I love everything about him

Appreciate the kind comments and I again really appreciate teef's knowledge of the character as well as the time he took to show me some things w him.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Hello all

Mcpenut:
ya man.....goddamit i dont remember his name period...i think it's Mcmetroid and i just got confused with the name? dont know man lol. sorry for the name mix ups anyways. good stuff though

Catch22:
hehe i read it My brother. ty so much, meant alot to me :) you're one of so few man ......sigh, i wish the world was a LITTLE BIT better man :S seriously lol. if it only had people like u all over man :)
haha take care brother

Piggy:
hehe good shit man. glad i was helpful. and OMG i played Tag horribly! and u missed when i was fighting against RIU, Morty,Maxter and josh man ....u should've been there cause i was simply raping in casuals :D lol
i had a blast! keep up the practice and kenshi luv.

Skkra
haha hey man. ya i think that was me man. didnt u ask about the cr+4~ into TKS?
if it was me, then ty for ur words :)
and yes, i am from philly. hit me up man