What's new

Keep In Mind Guys -(O)_(O)-

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Hi folks, I'm back. Unfortunately, getting called to deal with a thread like this is not what I envisioned. Let me see if I still remember how to do this...

Discussions about rape, jokingly or not, are not appropriate on this forum. Continuing to go down this path will result in the thread being shut down, infractions, or worse. Don't test me, I created the current set of rules here and I'm not afraid to enforce them.

Now back to your regularly scheduled kombat discussion...
:DOGE

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

How are Sonya, Kano, Lao, Liu and j cage a bad call? Especially when it’s basically an mk2 remake.
It's not an MK2 remake though.
I'd rather the returning characters who were in MKX to sit out MK11 so there's room for other fan favourite characters who weren't in MKX. Having the same handful of characters be in every single game means there's little room for other characters, because of the limited roster space.

stokedAF

casual kahnage

It's not an MK2 remake though.
I'd rather the returning characters who were in MKX to sit out MK11 so there's room for other fan favourite characters who weren't in MKX. Having the same handful of characters be in every single game means there's little room for other characters, because of the limited roster space.
Trilogy remake I meant sorry. They themselves made the roster space limited though lol. It’s not like those characters took somebody else’s spot, NRS decided to only have 25 characters and chose those characters because they are classics.

The only one I agree with you on is Sonya and that’s because Cassie is in and she’s basically the same character wise. She could easily adopt the best of Sonya’s moveset.