What's new

Keep In Mind Guys -(O)_(O)-

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Netherealm studios usually show off characters looking bad especially the faces. But overtime, you can see how they made them look great on the final build. I do not understand why people are complaining over something that's not even the final build. Rest assure yourself people, at launch you will see the best faces in history of Mortal Kombat
Whether you like it or not. Afterall it's their game, not your job to look down on the team. Me personally? no complaints at all, is it even worth complaining? consider yourself lucky that we are even getting a Mortal Kombat 11. So we should be grateful and optimistic as the days come closer to release. Make Netherealm feel something they never did before. It's not fair for them making you a big game and in the end they get backfired with negative comments, feedback, etc.

I think the faces look fine, except maybe Cassie's. Sonya could use a very slight improvement, but overall she looks good to me. Some people are too picky about faces!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Been a fan since 2009, son. Performed as her shutting the clubs DOWN, danced her songs shutting the dance floor DOWN, and still enjoying her to this day.
AWL FACTS.

Imagine being a bird who switched sides on the Queen of Rap. I just can't relate to that kind of foolishness.

xXRagingFlameXx

This is a forum. Giving opinions is kind of what people do.
A Mortal Kombat Forum*****

I don't recall myself or Mr. JBeezYBabY asking for Raiders' opinion on Nicki. We were minding our business then they had a problem. That's that. He complimented my avatar, I hit him with a friendly response. They're the one who came in with the negativity. :rolleyes:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Most games look weird or bad early on, til release but I have to say while people sometimes gripe over the faces of NRS they ignore the fact that the mouth movement and animations of the face are much better than other games as oppose to just your mouth moving and words coming out, if you mute it and look at the mouths you can actually read their lips.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
This thread got HELLA off topic.

Anyway, as long as NRS doesn't go back to Injustice 1 faces then it's all good.

xXRagingFlameXx

I mean, Nicki DID make a reference to MK in her new album on her song Miami

"Mortal Kombat Ninja Nicki. Who your pick is!?" :cool:
I'm gonna start a petition to get Ed to have Nicki do the trailer for MK12!!! She has better wordplay and flow than 21 Savage and Wiz Khalifa combined and she'll go out of her way to write bars that fit Mortal Kombat. Sis does research.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don’t get the whole “stop bitching, it’s their game” arguments. They aren’t making a game for personal use lol. They are making a product to sell.... to people.... people like us lol. It’s our game bruh.

That said, I think the faces look fine. Sonya looked weird sometimes but I’m not bothered by it.

Raider

Noob
You're the one who took a simple compliment and a response and turned it into something negative. I'm also not the one who went and started talking about rape lmfao.

You took it to a disgusting ass level.

I don't care how you feel about anybody, you don't just talk about topics like that and this forum definitely isn't the place. You wanna try and drag Nicki come in my DMs and do it.
I never quoted you in my first post here. You quoted and attacked me. Stop trying to play the victim for no reason really.

About the DLC joke, you know better than anyone else here that i said only the truth. Now just stop with this BS and continue stanning your "queen" please.

xXRagingFlameXx

I never quoted you in my first post here. You quoted and attacked me. Stop trying to play the victim for no reason really.

About the DLC joke, you know better than anyone else here that i said only the truth. Now just stop with this BS and continue stanning your "queen" please.
Only two people in a thread about MK faces talking about Nicki.............you say "Imagine stanning Nicki in 2019..." Who the hell else you talking to? The correlation is nonexistent.

The delusion jumped out. Bye. Stream Hard White on Youtube, Tidal, Itunes, and Spotify.

"I ain't never played a hoe position. I ain't never have to STRIP to get the POLE position!" *mwah*