• HELL YEAH!!!

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • idk...

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
There is speculation that Cassie Cage will get a rival character in form of descendant of none other than Kano himself. Very much like Cassie, this long-awaited character will inherit gameplay traits from both of her parents. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you Aussie Cage:

Too bad poor Johnny never saw it coming.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
There is speculation that Cassie Cage will get a rival character in form of descendant of none other than Kano himself. Very much like Cassie, this long-awaited character will inherit gameplay traits from both of her parents. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you Aussie Cage:

Too bad poor Johnny never saw it coming.
Dammit. Red-haired rule 63 Kano is exactly what I was thinking would be awesome. Thank you.
Although I don't think said Aussie would bear Cage's name :p

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Dammit. Red-haired rule 63 Kano is exactly what I was thinking would be awesome. Thank you.
Although I don't think said Aussie would bear Cage's name :p
A random hookup with Kano does not change the fact that legally Sonya is still Mrs. Cage in MKX, so obviously both of her daughters would inherit Cage's (sur)name.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Kano
- Terminator: Gives him a command throw, armor on some normals, and AA throw
- Black dragon: Gives him more knife based specials and combos, gives him his eye laser (zoner)
- Tremor (LOL): Gives him ground pound, meteor kanoball (supernova), and power up (like mkda)
Universal specials:
- Kanoball, knife toss, kano choke

what do you guys think about this

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Kano
- Terminator: Gives him a command throw, armor on some normals, and AA throw
- Black dragon: Gives him more knife based specials and combos, gives him his eye laser (zoner)
- Tremor (LOL): Gives him ground pound, meteor kanoball (supernova), and power up (like mkda)
Universal specials:
- Kanoball, knife toss, kano choke

what do you guys think about this
Sorry but MK team already got a clear idea what to use Tremor for:

Where's the "Fuck No" option?

Look, he's a cool character concept and all, and would probably fit well in this new dark and brooding atmosphere X seems to have, but he's just not significant enough in the plot to validate a return, just like Sheeva, Baraka, Reptile, and to an extent Mileena and Ermac. I fucking love Ermac, but yeah, all he is is an enforcer. Kano's just another minion for hire. That and he's (I'm assuming) already in his 30's in MK9. So having a 50 something year old Kano would just be weird.

I'd say the most you can hope for is a cameo, because I doubt they'd have him not be mentioned again by Papa or Mama Cage.
And now I'm gonna have to hold that.

Fuck.