• HELL YEAH!!!

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • idk...

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
I really hope he is in it. Kano is one of my favorite MK characters. Would definitely main him in MKX.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
if he doesn't call people bitch I'm suing
If he doesn't angrily spit on people, I'm suing.

Also, since this game will more than likely be built on to the same bones as MK9 engine and asset-wise, I'd wager that anyone who didn't die in MK9 will return, at least in VS mode, because why not?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Up ball needs to be neutral on block and his knives need to be +5 on block.

Just kidding, I agree with the b1 statement. He is actually really strong from mid screen. You can play him kind of like Ryu in SF imo. Throw some knives(smartly), if they jump up ball. If they dash in or try to attack you can backdash and try to catch a whiff punich with a b112.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I'd like him back, but tbh I hope his moveset will be more interesting than a bunch of low proirity advancing specials shot at different angles plus some fireballs.

Kano is one of my favorite characters. I would like to see him back and viable. All he needed was a few tweaks and he would have been a pretty solid character in mk9

Where's the "Fuck No" option?

Look, he's a cool character concept and all, and would probably fit well in this new dark and brooding atmosphere X seems to have, but he's just not significant enough in the plot to validate a return, just like Sheeva, Baraka, Reptile, and to an extent Mileena and Ermac. I fucking love Ermac, but yeah, all he is is an enforcer. Kano's just another minion for hire. That and he's (I'm assuming) already in his 30's in MK9. So having a 50 something year old Kano would just be weird.

I'd say the most you can hope for is a cameo, because I doubt they'd have him not be mentioned again by Papa or Mama Cage.

Kano, even if not that significant in terms of plot, is unique. There's no other Earthrealm character like him... So genuinely bad ass, evil, annoying and shitface. Plus his aussie accent is the cherry on top.

I hate him, but I love him!

Kano, even if not that significant in terms of plot, is unique. There's no other Earthrealm character like him... So genuinely bad ass, evil, annoying and shitface. Plus his aussie accent is the cherry on top.

I hate him, but I love him!
I'm Australian. That isn't an Australian accent. That's just a yank trying too hard :p

But yeah, I'll give ya that. He's a unique design and whatnot, but I look at the grand scheme of things and what would make the most sense story-wise. And Kano just doesn't fit there.

I'm Australian. That isn't an Australian accent. That's just a yank trying too hard :p

But yeah, I'll give ya that. He's a unique design and whatnot, but I look at the grand scheme of things and what would make the most sense story-wise. And Kano just doesn't fit there.

As i said i hate him, but being excluded because of bug ladies? c'mon...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Why are the options hell yeah and idk....?
Where's my fuck no please not Kano I hate that scum bucket boring ass roleypoley bitch character option?

cyke_out

Noob
Hell yeah I want Kano on the game. Most earth realm characters were good but he was different and really fun to use.

BRUTALITY

Banned
he should be in, the original iconic MK1 kast are always welcome, and kano is one of the most brutal and twisted human mk characters