What's new

Kano the worst?!

I was with you until you said he belongs in a different game
It was a little bit of an exaggeration. He relies so much on footsies and conditioning when characters can mash out safe forward advancing strings like no tomorrow.
Mustard and Biohazard both did well with Kano at Combo Breaker.

Mustard just completed his post-CB tier list and has Kano high mid. I'd trust him over most opinions.
Did you see how unsafe Biohazard had to play? He would D1 into Kano ball lmao. None of the top tiers need to do that and they get so much more damage off safely in comparison to Kano.
All of Kano’s offense is liable to getting up by an uppercut or a D1.

Even if Kano isn’t the worst in the game, he has glaring issues that need some compensation.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It was a little bit of an exaggeration. He relies so much on footsies and conditioning when characters can mash out safe forward advancing strings like no tomorrow.

Did you see how unsafe Biohazard had to play? He would D1 into Kano ball lmao. None of the top tiers need to do that and they get so much more damage off safely in comparison to Kano.

Even if Kano isn’t the worst in the game, he has glaring issues that need some compensation.
I'm not going on my opinion, I'm going on Mustard's. He had his reasons why he doesn't think Kano is low tier, let alone the worst character in the game. I trust his opinion more than random people on TYM.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1

With the new update, came new rewards...but wheres my kano gear, kano skin, kano anything....EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER GOT AT LEAST SOMETHING, anything but kano did not get a single fucking thing...bullshit, kano gets no luv round here, thats wack as fuck they can kiss our kollective kano ass and lick kanoballs all day.
I completely agree, d1 into kanoball, however, is no way to play kano. b4,b4 , f4,3 is much better, safe and deals more damage and confuses the opponent

I'm not going on my opinion, I'm going on Mustard's. He had his reasons why he doesn't think Kano is low tier, let alone the worst character in the game. I trust his opinion more than random people on TYM.
I trust sonic fox’s opinion over mustards since he’s the best NRS player of all time. It’s a fact that Kano commits so much to all of his offense.

Forget Kano being the worse. Do you honestly think Kano is ok right now? Especially when compared to top tier? Nothing about him seems off to you?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I trust sonic fox’s opinion over mustards since he’s the best NRS player of all time. It’s a fact that Kano commits so much to all of his offense.

Forget Kano being the worse. Do you honestly think Kano is ok right now? Especially when compared to top tier? Nothing about him seems off to you?
I don't think Kano is very good, but my opinion holds no weight.

Also, Sonic's tier list was suspect at best. I feel like half the time he's just having fun with his opinions. So many of the "broken" characters he claimed were in the game weren't seen at all at Combo Breaker.

That's fair. Looking at Mustard's tier list, he has Kano as bottom 7, in the same tier as Raiden, Shao, and Johnny. Personally, I think Kano is bottom 5, but I think all four of those characters are candidates for a small buff or two that would bump them up a tier anyways.

That's fair. Looking at Mustard's tier list, he has Kano as bottom 7, in the same tier as Raiden, Shao, and Johnny. Personally, I think Kano is bottom 5, but I think all four of those characters are candidates for a small buff or two that would bump them up a tier anyways.
Can you link his tier list ?