What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano is potentially BROKEN. VIDEO PROOF

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
I'm new as well and starting to try to contribute more and I understand pretty well the concern over posting something redundant or misleading. It has kept me from replying and posting a few times. Alot of us are idiots just trying to join TYM and we're doing our best to make sure we follow the rules. I think us noobs should be allowed a few mulligans... this game is fucking great and so is the community and we just wanna play too
heard that bruh, I'm pretty new too. That's why I didn't like report his thread or something. It's not a bad thread, just in this specific situation I knew something else was coming already. Good to get this info out as much as possible either way.

Aside from my up ball not being able to punish many obvious punishable moves on reaction up close, NRS please fix my favorite character. Kano needs to appear on a future patch note. I can't be the only one constantly finding workarounds for what seems to be errors. The love and effort NRS is putting into this game is real though and I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

Nice vid. Btw, B1 is more so a 50/50 after a blocked jump in or after a knockdown. After all, it is a SAFE 50/50...

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Nice vid. Btw, B1 is more so a 50/50 after a blocked jump in or after a knockdown. After all, it is a SAFE 50/50...
The issue(as far as I've seen it), is when OH B1 will whiff after a confirmed D1, even in the corner. Fellow Kanonites(I'm sorry), feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:

ando1184

Noob
@Tom Brady, thanks for the props. Yeh it still can work it's just in a game where about 90% of the casts have a much less riskier 50/50, it doesn't pull it's weight.

@everyone else, yeh I spoke with SaltShaker's about this and made the vid because let's face it, there's literal bugs in his gameplay. I don't mind who posted it, as long as the right people see it. @nrs, ed boon, paulo, etc....