What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano is potentially BROKEN. VIDEO PROOF

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Aside from my up ball not being able to punish many obvious punishable moves on reaction up close, NRS please fix my favorite character. Kano needs to appear on a future patch note. I can't be the only one constantly finding workarounds for what seems to be errors. The love and effort NRS is putting into this game is real though and I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
No offense brother but Salt Shaker has been talking about making his compiled thread of all of the issues, listed out in an intelligent way and to be presented as not just a mindless buff thread. This is just pointing out issues but most will likely just graze it and label it as such. Ando is a member of TYM and posts rather regularly, either he would have posted the video or something.... Kind of just weird how you're presenting it. Not really helping the Kano community since we already know all this shit, and people who arent kano players will not take it seriously since you being a month old member and posting "MY CHARACTER IS BROKEN LOL HERES A VID FROM SOMEBODY ELSE" doesn't give us the greatest look.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
No offense brother but Salt Shaker has been talking about making his compiled thread of all of the issues, listed out in an intelligent way and to be presented as not just a mindless buff thread. This is just pointing out issues but most will likely just graze it and label it as such. Ando is a member of TYM and posts rather regularly, either he would have posted the video or something.... Kind of just weird how you're presenting it. Not really helping the Kano community since we already know all this shit, and people who arent kano players will not take it seriously since you being a month old member and posting "MY CHARACTER IS BROKEN LOL HERES A VID FROM SOMEBODY ELSE" doesn't give us the greatest look.
I've collected information and videos from a few members through PMs. It'll be up with tags in less than 24 hours with Ando's vid.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
No offense taken at all! I can completely remove this post. I haven't had enough time to log onto this forum as a member to be honest. All of what you wrote is what I needed to know. Just got caught up in the thought while I was on break and came across the video. Thanks for the heads up.

FlappyDaniel

No offense taken at all! I can completely remove this post. I haven't had enough time to log onto this forum as a member to be honest. All of what you wrote is what I needed to know. Just got caught up in the thought while I was on break and came across the video. Thanks for the heads up.
There's a lot of backlog in the Kano forums and a couple of these issues were only posted about early on in the life (The parry stuff most of all), so it's all good.

the 112 whiff happened to mee too. i made a thread some weeks ago but no one cared. i also wonder why subzero seems to be the only char that can duckblock under high knives.

FlappyDaniel

I hadn't really been noticing it. I assumed people were Neutral blocking it whenever it whiffed. That was the one I didn't know about. I neglect the kano threads that I don't get alerted for or if I don't notice em on front. sorry.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
If there isn't a thread for it, then what does it matter who makes it? The elitism is real, inner circle Kano crew?

Let's just focus on fixing these bugs

FlappyDaniel

If there isn't a thread for it, then what does it matter who makes it? The elitism is real, inner circle Kano crew?

Let's just focus on fixing these bugs
because, like I said, he's been working on the thread for a while that is basically just going to be this but more explained most likely. Just tryina avoid redundancy, I don't like actually give a shit if he posts lol.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Are the second and third hits of 1,1,2 special mids (or special highs, whatever)? Where it acts like a high if you neutral crouch, but acts like a mid if you crouch block? MK has had that before.

Or is it just an inconsistent hit-box thing across the cast?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
because, like I said, he's been working on the thread for a while that is basically just going to be this but more explained most likely. Just tryina avoid redundancy, I don't like actually give a shit if he posts lol.
I'm new as well and starting to try to contribute more and I understand pretty well the concern over posting something redundant or misleading. It has kept me from replying and posting a few times. Alot of us are idiots just trying to join TYM and we're doing our best to make sure we follow the rules. I think us noobs should be allowed a few mulligans... this game is fucking great and so is the community and we just wanna play too

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Are the second and third hits of 1,1,2 special mids (or special highs, whatever)? Where it acts like a high if you neutral crouch, but acts like a mid if you crouch block? MK has had that before.

Or is it just an inconsistent hit-box thing across the cast?
High mid mid