What's new

Kano in the Korner.

I haven't seen much info on Kano's corner game, which I think is important since his combos travel nearly half the arena. I've seen some good vids using his new Ex Knives for maximum damage, but I prefer to keep my combos meterless. I use b112-212-212-b12(upball) for 37% as well as the combos posted below, but I can't keep my opponent in the corner long enough sometimes.
So what do you guys do to keep your opponent in the corner?

Here's some things I found, that could be useful( I apoligise for bad quality), all no meter:
f3b2-(NJP)~212~212~B12(upball) 37%:
Note: Without the NJP the combo does 35%.

This uses Kano's f4( Hop Roundhouse) as an anti air to get a 36% combo:
f4-212~212~b12(upball) 36%

This again uses his f4, and I think this is his best meterless combo following a NJP(34%):
You can upgrade this combo to 37%, but the timing is a lot stricter :(NJP)-f4~212~212~b12(upball) 37%

Combo off air to air punch in corner, choke and upball both do same damage in this combo, (jump punch)-212-212-b12(upball)/(choke)=22%

Here's some new stuff I found, again I apologise for bad video quality:

Combo off an jumping kick in the corner, does 31% with choke and upball as enders, (jump kick)d1-212-212-b12(upball)/(choke)=31%

I also found out(uploaded vid twice wouldn't work) that if you hit a jumping opponent in the corner with upball, you can combo them with d1(upball), d1(Ex knifes) etc. I don't know if the ex knives can be followed up with a combo. Also if you end this with upball it never puts you into the corner.
(upball)d1(upball) does 22%.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
for 2 meters, here's a tricky corner combo that does 48% and can probably do more with some modification

jp b112 b12 xx exknife d1 xx exknife d3 xx upball

Thanks for the input, especially the Ex Knives stuff, but the reason I made this is that I think that Kano can get an opponent to a corner quickly and seriously dominate them there. Also with the buff to his 212 hitbox I think that he has some new corner combos (or that were so ridiculous to pull of they were unusable) or get extra damage on his old corner combos. Seriously I think 35%/37% off a low starter in the corner is brilliant and I pulled the 35% off online today. I just threw the hop roundhouse stuff in there since it's the only use I can find for that move.

To be frank I think using the meter in those corner juggles is really going to push kano above the bar(hes already A tier easily). The way he controlls space and pushes people to the wall, and the fact that his meter is usually used passively (in that you have full meter but it's mostly for mind games so you dont use it) means it sounds kind of ridiculous not to go for max damage in the corner. IMO once someone comes up witha solid 45% for one meter in the corner that will become a staple.