What's new

General/Other - Takeda Kano B1 abuse vs Takeda

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
First of all, when did I ever claim to be a top player with "great footsies? If you are referring to a delusion top player who believes he has great footsies, you are thinking about Sonic Fox.

Second of all, you beat me 10:0? OK, Ra Helios. Those matches were six months ago. I went even with your Martian Manhunter and annihilated your secondary characters with mine in our most recent sets. You know you are mediocre player when you go even in a winning 7:3 match up.

I think mediocre is still too good to describe you. You came into this thread trying to justify a block infinite combo. If you are on PSN, add me. I will beat your Kano with my secondary characters.
#PogChamp #PogChamp #PogChamp

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Wait what? I knew they added a frame but I thought they actually added a frame to the moves, not just the data.

So are we swapping from "sensible every game that isn't SF4" notation, to SF4 notation?

Because the data made perfect sense, EX Tempest Lao's spin was 4 frames startup and punished -5 moves.

I'm actually kinda sad about that.
I believe that Lao's spin was stated at 4f but was active on the 5. The frame data update now includes the impact frame, not just start-up, so moves aren't any slower than they were before.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
First of all, when did I ever claim to be a top player with "great footsies? If you are referring to a delusion top player who believes he has great footsies, you are thinking about Sonic Fox.

Second of all, you beat me 10:0? OK, Ra Helios. Those matches were six months ago. I went even with your Martian Manhunter and annihilated your secondary characters with mine in our most recent sets. You know you are mediocre player when you go even in a winning 7:3 match up.

I think mediocre is still too good to describe you. You came into this thread trying to justify a block infinite combo. If you are on PSN, add me. I will beat your Kano with my secondary characters.
Sonic would body you free

I believe that Lao's spin was stated at 4f but was active on the 5. The frame data update now includes the impact frame, not just start-up, so moves aren't any slower than they were before.
That's really disappointing. I hate SF style frame data, it makes no sense. It should be i5 if they are going to have the impact frame not just an ambiguous "5"

That's really disappointing. I hate SF style frame data, it makes no sense. It should be i5 if they are going to have the impact frame not just an ambiguous "5"
Yes if a move is negative 10 on block it should take a move that is 11 frames fast to punish it.....

That math makes so much more sense :DOGE

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
lolol stop spreading lies. You obviously havnt even tested anything. If you cancel into kanos laser from aaaaany string, it is full combo punishable by every characters.
I think you should stop spreading false information. Read my posts, not just one. Never talked about cancelling strings. Of course it's punishable if he is all up on your balls. Take a step of two forward from the beginning and it's safe from that range. I think YOU'RE not properly testing as are half the people on this site. People love to make shit up and put words in mouths on here.

What?

I don't even get what you mean...
The changes they made to the frame data means that moves that are negative X on hit now take a minimum or a move with X start up to punish it. Where as before the move had to be X +1 ..

For example Jacquis B2 is -5 on block and needed a 4 frame move (Laos Cyclone) to punish it. Now it needs a move that is 5 frames to punish it (still Laos cyclone)

Sorry about the off topic stuff :\

Last edited:
The changes they made to the frame data means that moves that are negative X on hit now take a minimum or a move with X start up to punish it. Where as before the move had to be X +1 ..

For example Jacquis B2 is -5 on block and needed a 4 frame move (Laos Cyclone) to punish it. Now it needs a move that is 5 frames to punish it (still Laos cyclone)
The column the data is in says "startup" not "first active", so it is lying in the updated version.

If you add up the startup, active and recovery you will probably now get 1 frame MORE than the actual moves duration, right?

If it was meant to be startup + 1st active then I guess, but I wish they would use the standard ix where i means impact, as in the first active frame.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I think you should stop spreading false information. Read my posts, not just one. Never talked about cancelling strings. Of course it's punishable if he is all up on your balls. Take a step of two forward from the beginning and it's safe from that range. I think YOU'RE not properly testing as are half the people on this site. People love to make shit up and put words in mouths on here.
Tell me this though.. Why would aaaaany one throw out a laser with out canceling it from a string

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
They wouldn't. I was pointing out the safeness of some of his moves. That was one example, no reason to get hung up on it bud.
Lol you know you were trying to be misleading when in fact it would get punished in any single situation where it's use would actually apply

Damn got a chance to try out this "block infinite" and this shit is 95% legit....
I was able to trade with a down 3 with Quan chi but it's SSOOOO unreliable ..

But this isn't a big deal too much though because it is near impossible to get it frame perfect with Kano each time , you u jsut have to take your chances trying to get a poke in now and then. The chip ain't huge anways.

But with quan when he has it frame perfect you can't back dash, the only reversal that works is X ray, and I was only able to get a trade with a down 3 which was extreme hard and when it trades you are left at a disadvantage of 9 frames..

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Bouldon is a hamlet in Shropshire, England. It lies in the civil parish of Diddlebury.

The hamlet comprises approximately 14 houses, a number of agricultural buildings and a public house named the "Tally Ho". It is 8.5 miles (13.7 km) by road northeast of the market town ofLudlow.

Bouldon used to be a more populous place, as was this rural area of Shropshire generally, and was a place to stop en route between Ludlow andBridgnorth. The route from Bouldon to Ludlow was a turnpike road between 1794 and 1873. Yhe main road between the towns of Ludlow and Bridgnorth no longer passes through the hamlet; it today takes a route to the east of Brown Clee Hill instead.

Bouldon Mill is Grade II Listed formermill building in the hamlet, now a residence/therapy centre, which still has the Coalbrookdale iron-cast water wheel (using the flow of the Pye Brook) and inside workings. The stone building was built in 1790 but there was a timber mill beforehand built in 1611. It may have operated as a mill as late as the 1930s.

There is also a house on the site where a small church, built from corrugated iron, used to be. This small church, or chapel, was called All Saints and was erected by the rector of the Church of England's Holdgate parish (which Bouldon was part of until 1921) in 1873. It was demolished in the 1980s, having become dilapidated.

Bouldon had a charcoal-fuelledironworks of its own in the 17th and 18th centuries, producing pig iron. It was important during the English Civil War. On 28 September 1643, Charles Iauthorised payment of £965 10s. to the iron master, Francis Walker, for manufacture of artillery and ammunition delivered to the Royalist forces atShrewsbury, Bridgnorth andWorcester. It closed around 1795 and only a tree covered slag heap remains.

From the late 11th century to 1884, Bouldon was a detached part ofHoldgate parish. Its transfer to Diddlebury parish was effectively a return to the situation prior to the change in the 11th century. (Bouldon was transferred to the Church of England's ecclesiastical parish of Diddlebury, from Holdgate, only in 1921.)

The Domesday Book of 1086 records 4 households existing at the time. Bouldon was at that time part of Clvestan hundred, a Saxon hundred that was in the early 12th century replaced by Munslow.

The Tally Ho Inn was first licensed in 1844. It closed in 2006, but reopened in 2012 as a locally-owned freehouse, and retains its country character and serves several local real ales.

In Bouldon, and also in nearby Peatonand Peatonstrand, weather-board houses were constructed in the 1950s by the Church Commissioners, who bought the Holder Estate in 1942. Of the four in Bouldon, two are currently derelict. The ones in Bouldon are named Cedarwood Houses.

Reactions: RYX

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Kano's B1 just needs less frame advantage. -4 or -5 would be fine for the move. I wouldn't be opposed to that.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Zyphox was crying on stream earlier about how Takeda needs buffs. LOL.

I think I see a pattern here.