What's new

VIdeo/Tutorial - Piercing Kahnum's Wrath: Mileena Punishment Guide

So it's been a over a month since my last video, but while I do have a few more already recorded, I decided to wait a little bit for the patches, (and given what happened today I'm glad I didn't record any more), so that I wouldn't have to completely re-do everybody.

But worth noting is, wherever you can 1,2,3 punish you can likely now do standing 4 as well since it's been buffed to be the same speed. Standing 4 will grant more damage in combos.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
@ZeroEffect mileena can now punish kung jin mb bow spin (reversal roll/ b1 piercing) because of pushback patch changes.
she can punish cages nutpunch alot easier now aswell

Can someone test to see if Mileena can punish Shinnok's Dark Beam on block again after the nerfs? It's -12 now, but I don't know if the pushback makes her unable to punish with Roll or Piercing b1

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Can someone test to see if Mileena can punish Shinnok's Dark Beam on block again after the nerfs? It's -12 now, but I don't know if the pushback makes her unable to punish with Roll or Piercing b1
From point blank range reversal Roll punishes it but from any other distance it's blocked in time. If Shinnok does his usual low string into Dark Beam then roll, B1 and s1 is blocked, s2 whiffs but a well timed d2 can punish it

Jolt

Uprise
This series is top tier. Thanks for sharing with us, @ZeroEffect. You're putting some serious work into these. I've got my capture card and a new PC, so recording/editing is easier for me than ever. When/if you need something, hit me up. I should be able to put out some quality videos now

GQJ

Noob
Unfortunately, I do not have any video equip, but if you need help with notes or anything, although I am a beginner I will do what I can to test out strings/characters.

Appreciate the work that you put into this.