What's new

Strategy "Kabal is Unbeatable and MK9 IS A 1 CHARACTER GAME" - TYM 2013

Crathen

Death is my business

Nonetheless it's a pretty dumb decision to even let go block hoping the Kabal player doesn't go for a hitconfirmable f23ND so yeah 2ndc pressure is still dumb as fuck.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let's be real though: Curbo's cage probably wouldn't beat REO's current Kabal, and that the only cage who reliably has a shot at beating decent Kabal players right now seems to be Dizzy -- who could knock off some secondary/alt Kabals and probably a few good mains, but would still probably struggle to beat REO in a full set.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Let's be real though: Curbo's cage probably wouldn't beat REO's current Kabal, and that the only cage who reliably has a shot at beating decent Kabal players right now seems to be Dizzy -- who could knock off some secondary/alt Kabals and probably a few good mains, but would still probably struggle to beat REO in a full set.
I played REO a decently long set in either Feb or March, when he stayed with me while testing at NRS. It was about 4-6 or 3-7 in his favor. It was like 1 or 2 a.m. so we weren't playing our best but its more of those things like, I could possibly beat him in a ft2 or ft3 tournament set but there is no way I would be able to beat his Kabal in a ft10 for example.