Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I've never been president and I know Trump's doing a hilariously bad job.

You don't need to have done something similar to be able to understand it's quality.

...you mean right before he said there are "no kryptonians"?
Exactly, there's a strong suggestion of both Superman, AND the Lanterns.
I just don't think Superman would walk over to meet Alfred of all people?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Obviously not my picture. Btw, being a fan does not equal being a fanboy.
Right. As for your fan post, exactly my point. I was posting facts so I don't know how you'd think that makes me "a fanboy" anyone who follows comics knows DC is darker than Marvel and that Snyder was one of the writers on WW....but as for preference, like I said we're all fans of something. The term Fanboy is just a false label half the time anyway because people who often throw around that word are merely upset with someone else's opinion, but a true fanboy tends to be blindly loyal and always thinks whatever they're defending is always perfect. I never said DC or Marvel are perfect and I read both DC, Marvel and even some Image weekly....

I've never been president and I know Trump's doing a hilariously bad job.

You don't need to have done something similar to be able to understand it's quality.

...you mean right before he said there are "no kryptonians"?
Politics is a different animal entirely..and that's a bad example, til you've done the job no matter what it is you can't say for sure besides that's Relative anyway. Not true, while he's not perfect he's still the better choice over Killary. Fun fact, recently the USA was polled, and still people said they prefer Trump regardless of the media hating on him 24/7 but anyone with common sense knows the media is biased anyway for the left. A lot of people feel he's done good things that you don't hear about. Most people vote out of emotional beliefs or what they've heard "the media says" I can show you clear proof of this with people interviewing "why they voted for Hillary or hate Trump or for Obama etc" and they just say the dumbest, most ignorant things...it's actually funny. But I really don't think we should go off topic here with politics, we're talking comics and that other guy I addressed is a troll who always has something to say about my posts no matter the topic. I know people personally known youtubers and people on twitter who I've worked with into the industry of animation, movies etc it's NOT easy. And let's be honest, to still bash the guy after he lost his daughter is just weak.

For regarding quality yeah, again Snyder's had more hits than misses and most of the people who bash him are ignorant critics anyway. You do realize that when RT bashed BVS And SS, they also rated that horrible pos Ghostbusters higher than both of those movies and MOS? I'm so sure the logical fan agrees with that lol...I know a lot of people or at least 50% of fans liked those DC films, mean while I don't know anyone who liked that new GB....movies are all relative anyway but the snyder hate is stupid. Sure he's had his flops but so has Josh....so....yeah.

Last edited:

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
I have a feeling the breakout character is going to be Aquaman.

It is funny because for generations Aquaman was kinda a joke to everyone outside of comic fandom. Still when rebirth happened Aquaman was one of the most popular of of rebirth.

If people love the film version as well, there will be an entire generation thinking he is the best hero in DC and not getting all those jokes.
Lets not forget 2017 evo.

Apparently a lot of the movie was written up and was doing shooting at the time BvS was released, which had such an awful reception that they decided to turn this around and whack it with the "re-shoot" hammer.

Similar to the reshoots that turned Suicide Squad into the unfinished mess it ended up as, when they had a last minute order from the top to shoe horn humor into the movie because Marvels approach was working.

Snyder had to bail at the very end due to tragic personal issues, AND multiple movies that were planned to come out after this have had their scripts tossed and rewritten, at least partly to adjust for the tone changes they back-ported into this movie.

TL:DR
This movie's production has been total chaos. I do not have my hopes up.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Right. As for your fan post, exactly my point. I was posting facts so I don't know how you'd think that makes me "a fanboy" anyone who follows comics knows DC is darker than Marvel and that Snyder was one of the writers on WW....but as for preference, like I said we're all fans of something. The term Fanboy is just a false label half the time anyway because people who often throw around that word are merely upset with someone else's opinion, but a true fanboy tends to be blindly loyal and always thinks whatever they're defending is always perfect. I never said DC or Marvel are perfect and I read both DC, Marvel and even some Image weekly....

Politics is a different animal entirely..and that's a bad example, til you've done the job no matter what it is you can't say for sure besides that's Relative anyway. Not true, while he's not perfect he's still the better choice over Killary. Fun fact, recently the USA was polled, and still people said they prefer Trump regardless of the media hating on him 24/7 but anyone with common sense knows the media is biased anyway for the left. A lot of people feel he's done good things that you don't hear about. Most people vote out of emotional beliefs or what they've heard "the media says" I can show you clear proof of this with people interviewing "why they voted for Hillary or hate Trump or for Obama etc" and they just say the dumbest, most ignorant things...it's actually funny. But I really don't think we should go off topic here with politics, we're talking comics and that other guy I addressed is a troll who always has something to say about my posts no matter the topic. I know people personally known youtubers and people on twitter who I've worked with into the industry of animation, movies etc it's NOT easy. And let's be honest, to still bash the guy after he lost his daughter is just weak.

For regarding quality yeah, again Snyder's had more hits than misses and most of the people who bash him are ignorant critics anyway. You do realize that when RT bashed BVS And SS, they also rated that horrible pos Ghostbusters higher than both of those movies and MOS? I'm so sure the logical fan agrees with that lol...I know a lot of people or at least 50% of fans liked those DC films, mean while I don't know anyone who liked that new GB....movies are all relative anyway but the snyder hate is stupid. Sure he's had his flops but so has Josh....so....yeah.

lol what?

no

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Exactly, there's a strong suggestion of both Superman, AND the Lanterns.
I just don't think Superman would walk over to meet Alfred of all people?
Theres absolutely zero suggestion that the person at the end is a Lantern.

His obvious emphasis on hope, THE FRAKKING RED CAPE ON THE LEFT SHOULDER, are pretty good hints it's superman, not a Lantern.

And I assume he's trying to find Batman, not his slave.

MKF30

lol I keep hearing from my pals that ignored people still trying to be funny in 2017? :D keep trolling guys, you do know I can't see your posts right error? Yet you keep posting addressing me? lmao...hilarious. Maybe some day instead of just pointless banter about me you'll form a cohesive, logical counterpoint but since those same 2 ignored people ignore facts and can't do that they throw generic memes at me instead.

lol what?

no
Yes, accept it and move on. How can you be a DC fan and NOT know this? lol

Last edited:

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Definitely better than the first trailer. I actually like Ezra Miller's Flash. I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic until I see it in theatres.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Yes, because only Marvel fanboys can spot a terrible director! Its kind of a superpower. Dat logic, lol.
Only a triggered MCU fanboy would call Snyder a "terrible director". I bet you tell your friends that listen to different music than you that they like "terrible" music. You sound exhausting.

Papa bless.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
aren't you the guy who falsely claimed "nearly every single major marvel character is a direct rip off from DC, the question isn't what characters are similar, but want ones aren't, most of marvels roster is copy pasted" blah blah blah?
just because nearly the entire marvel roster came after their DC inspiration doesn't mean they are bad comics, and after 50+ years in some cases it is not like there isn't a ton of original content. Still the facts are indisputable about who came first as their are fixed publication dates.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
just because nearly the entire marvel roster came after their DC inspiration doesn't mean they are bad comics, and after 50+ years in some cases it is not like there isn't a ton of original content. Still the facts are indisputable about who came first as their are fixed publication dates.
but your "facts" are FACTUALLY incorrect lol and deliberately ignore that DC have later deliberately tried to lift the success of the majority of the characters you claim are "copy paste" version of their own roster, while you are at the same time trying to draw reaching ass parallels between characters that don't exist just to make your claim. Marvel and DC both borrow heavily from each other all the time to try capitilise on each others success, and there is no way that Marvel does it significantly more often than DC.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
rofl... You have no idea what your saying. 3 seconds google searching will tell you this. I'm not going to sit and argue with you about it when it is 100% common knowledge and not even in question. Learn the truth or keep lying to yourself, be a fool or not. Your choice!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Zach Snyder isn't a terrible director. His talent for visuals and set pieces is great, but his storytelling isn't. That's why movies like 300 work so well, because it's meant to be all visuals, not an in depth story at all though. But Snyder is perfect for a movie like 300. For movies like Justice League he would be good at the action scenes but would need a better story teller to help make the movie well rounded.

God Confirm

rofl... You have no idea what your saying. 3 seconds google searching will tell you this. I'm not going to sit and argue with you about it when it is 100% common knowledge and not even in question. Learn the truth or keep lying to yourself, be a fool or not. Your choice!
You should probably stop posting about things you have no idea about. Reading some silly article about how Captain America is a Superman clone and Iron Man is a copy paste of Batman because they share patriotic/technological personality traits (your words), does not make it true. They are entirely different characters, unlike say, Iron Man and Rocket Red, DC's attempt to literally make an inverted nationality Iron Man by giving him indentical powers and a similar origin story. You are rejecting reality on this one, getting butthurt about it won't make it true. What you call 100% common knowledge is more like, something that you and a few other people would say while the majority of the world recognizes that you are reaching HARD.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The Marvel/DC arguement is retarded. I much prefer DC by far, but to say that Marvel doesn't do some things better (like their movie universe, it's true) would be stupid. They both have their pros and there is no reason not to like both of them. No Marvel character has been able to be as awesome to me as Batman, Nightwing, Superman, Wonder Woman, the Justice League, etc.. but DC hasn't effected me the same way Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America(just because he has morals doesn't mean he's a Superman clone lmao) have. You're allowed to like both lol, they're both great. You can have your preference no doubt, but to say that either of them lacks quality is stupid.

God Confirm

The Marvel/DC arguement is (soap bar in my mouth). I much prefer DC by far, but to say that Marvel doesn't do some things better (like their movie universe, it's true) would be stupid. They both have their pros and there is no reason not to like both of them. No Marvel character has been able to be as awesome to me as Batman, Nightwing, Superman, Wonder Woman, the Justice League, etc.. but DC hasn't effected me the same way Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America(just because he has morals doesn't mean he's a Superman clone lmao) have. You're allowed to like both lol, they're both great. You can have your preference no doubt, but to say that either of them lacks quality is stupid.
they literally share a bunch of the same writers, its two different universes, people have this stupid attraction to treating everything like a sport and shitting on one team while rooting for the other. Can't we like both? If you don't have time for both, then just stick to one, damn. I'm sure if DC didn't exist your love for superheroes and comic books wouldn't cease to exist with it, and you'd probably be just as big a fanboy for the other team instead.

it's especially dumb to someone like me who's favorite comics are Valiant, to see fans of two excellent franchises constantly accusing each other of dumb shit like stealing all their characters etc. They both lifted bits here and there from each other, anyone who says otherwise is blinding themselves to reality out of personal preference for which comics they enjoy lol

MKF30

The Marvel/DC arguement is (soap bar in my mouth). I much prefer DC by far, but to say that Marvel doesn't do some things better (like their movie universe, it's true) would be stupid. They both have their pros and there is no reason not to like both of them. No Marvel character has been able to be as awesome to me as Batman, Nightwing, Superman, Wonder Woman, the Justice League, etc.. but DC hasn't effected me the same way Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America(just because he has morals doesn't mean he's a Superman clone lmao) have. You're allowed to like both lol, they're both great. You can have your preference no doubt, but to say that either of them lacks quality is stupid.
That's true, sadly it's even worse on Youtube....good lord. Everytime someone prefers one over the other, the other fanbase loses their shit.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
they literally share a bunch of the same writers, its two different universes, people have this stupid attraction to treating everything like a sport and shitting on one team while rooting for the other. Can't we like both? If you don't have time for both, then just stick to one, damn. I'm sure if DC didn't exist your love for superheroes and comic books wouldn't cease to exist with it, and you'd probably be just as big a fanboy for the other team instead.

it's especially dumb to someone like me who's favorite comics are Valiant, to see fans of two excellent franchises constantly accusing each other of dumb shit like stealing all their characters etc. They both lifted bits here and there from each other, anyone who says otherwise is blinding themselves to reality out of personal preference for which comics they enjoy lol
Yeah they are gonna have obvious similarities because that's how competition works. They see what's popular and push each other. That's like saying Xbox copied PlayStation cuz they are both game consoles lol

God Confirm

Yeah they are gonna have obvious similarities because that's how competition works. They see what's popular and push each other. That's like saying Xbox copied PlayStation cuz they are both game consoles lol
well, its even worse than that. Imagine that same comparison except Xbox and PS4 shared absolutely zero titles, and XBox players were claiming PS4 copied Uncharted from them because it has guns but Halo did first.