Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
epic level 9000. The tiny green lantern tease was awesome.. and I think we all know who is in the last shot of the trailer.

Also at SDCC they announced the schedule:
Suicide Squad 2, The Batman, Shazam, Justice League Dark, Flashpoint, Wonder Woman 2, Green Lantern Corps, and Batgirl.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Seems like Wonder Woman will be the best in the movie once again.
I have a feeling the breakout character is going to be Aquaman.

It is funny because for generations Aquaman was kinda a joke to everyone outside of comic fandom. Still when rebirth happened Aquaman was one of the most popular of of rebirth.

If people love the film version as well, there will be an entire generation thinking he is the best hero in DC and not getting all those jokes.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I'm so looking forward to this damn!
Hope they add in the looks from the movie as gear in the game. I especially want it for Batman.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Not to be that guy, but personally very CRINGE. The Cyborg CGI is looking worst every time I see it, and the forced humor feels like "Hey we can do it too Marvel!!!" But with a bunch of old ass looking actors and the most desperate attempt at capturing the new Spidey in Flash it's gross imo.

Stark=Batman <cringe
Spiderman=Flash <cringe king
Thor=Aquaman <cringe prince
Cyborg=terribad cgi
Gamora/Widow=WonderWoman <only hope

DC be like suck it nerdslol!

Huge DC fan <<<<<<
Sorry don't mean to offend the ppl who are hype just my take

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Not to be that guy but personally very CRINGE. The cyborg cgi is looking worst every time I see it, and the forced humor feels like "hey we can do it too marvel!!!" But with a bunch of old ass looking actors and the most desperate attempt at capturing the new Spidey it's gross imo.

Huge DC fan <<<<<<
Sorry don't mean to offend the ppl who are hype just my take
Prepare for 'you are not a real DC fan if you don't like this trailer' comments.

Last edited:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
epic level 9000. The tiny green lantern tease was awesome.. and I think we all know who is in the last shot of the trailer.

Suicide Squad 2, The Batman, Shazam, Justice League Dark, Flashpoint, Wonder Woman 2, Green Lantern Corps, and Batgirl.
They can't seriously be making a Suicide Squad 2.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Flashpoint??? If we got to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the Thomas Wayne Batman that would be amazing...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think it looks good.

Batman looks awesome, despite the issues of BvS, Batman and all the Batman elements were great, I know he will be great in this movie.

Same with Wonder Woman, loved her movie, can't wait to see more of her.

Aquaman is a badass and is gonna be a badass in this movie. Character gets crowned on for no reason despite being practically indestructible, having incredible strength, rules 75% of the earth, is a king with an army, and of course his water powers.

Cyborg's CGI looks sketchy but I'd imagine they will clean him up before the movie. Not much is known about him in the movie really, hopefully he gets good screen time, Cyborg also gets clowned for no reason

Flash I'm meh on. He should lighten the mood, but I never considered Barry Allen to be the straight up comic relief character, which leaves me to....

GREEN LANTERN / HAL JORDAN NOT BEING IN THIS MOVIE IS FUCKED UP. HES THE FUNNY GUY, HES THE MOST RELEATABLE LEAGUE MEMBER TO ME PERSONALLY AND IM PISSED.

Superman is gonna be in it. I like Henry Cavill a ton as Superman, just hopefully he's given the right materiel and dialogue to BE Superman.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Cgi looks terrible. Hate how they essentially want to copy the marvel formula.

Is anyone else mad they didn't use the flash from the cw show? I think he did an amazing job and I usually haaaate cw shows

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
TIL that comicbook characters saying one liners is something Marvel created

I think it looks pretty good.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
It was a pretty popular film.
I can handle bad movies and am able to enjoy them in theaters. I've sat through and enjoyed every Pirates of the Caribbean movie, even though I knew exactly what I was watching. I didn't think the Assassins Creed movie was a total waste of time.

With that in mind, Suicide Squad was a flaming trash heap filled with popular music to give scenes more panache and significance than they actually had. The only good thing about it was Margot Robbie.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
TIL after rewatching all Dark Knight series, Batman V Superman, and Superman to close my eyes to CINEMA TRENDS. There's 0% chance Suicide Squad and this garbage were made on the stove with Marvels recipe just to test the waters for more profit. I learned the FAT KATZ care about are fandom, and don't have marketing teams twist and alter what we find dear just to fail on rotten tomato's and other platforms. Yup I just learned if I love them really really hard they love me back you know!??? Can taste it in the backof the throat....

Marvel = a one liner in every trailer x16 from beginning

DC = 0 from the beginning an now out of know where"Ah Haaha Batman got jokes kid!" GTFO

I don't want them to be a bunch of tight asses with know since of humor, but this is CLEARLY some generic ass copy paste bullshit BRuh

This is a disservice to DC rich history of slightly darker deeper story telling. You stay on this watered down Koolaid DOE ........

Tldr::Know one said Marvel created the formula, but everything now days is starting to feel like regurgitated bullshit done worst

Last edited: