What's new

June 7th for balance and netcode patch +DLC?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I can't wait for the patch. I am still debating whether or not I will get skarlet. I hope the rumor that the 360 players get her free to make up for no kratos are true.
Heh. It's funny that people are STILL mentioning Kratos. I never, and I mean never, play him nor does the majority of PS3 users. He's awful in the game.

I'd flat out prefer not having him in the game.

Tw1sted

Noob
so is this patch ever going up? hector sanchez told me on twitter that the patch would be fixing my rematch problem. i've been playing this game for weeks without being able to rematch anyone or p[lay KOTH. i'd like to start playing sets with people now!

chessmaster

Dojo Trainee
Heh. It's funny that people are STILL mentioning Kratos. I never, and I mean never, play him nor does the majority of PS3 users. He's awful in the game.

I'd flat out prefer not having him in the game.
i can't help but question when people say this. would you feel the same way if xbox had an exclusive and ps3 didn't? fyi, i too would rather neither system had "exclusive"characters. what i am really pissed off about is we never got the demo that was promised. i obviously have the game now so the demo is no use to me but it's the principle. there should never be exclusive characters. exclusive games are fine, but we both paid $60 but because i have xbox i didn't even get a DEMO. let alone a character(which i don't care about).

Ok guys, so apparently I'm retarded because I can't find any information on whether or not the MK9 patch went live yesterday on xbl. Does anyone know? I kind of hope not because if so, I'm certainly not seeing the "improved netplay"

chessmaster

Dojo Trainee
Ok guys, so apparently I'm retarded because I can't find any information on whether or not the MK9 patch went live yesterday on xbl. Does anyone know? I kind of hope not because if so, I'm certainly not seeing the "improved netplay"
the patch got postponed for some tournament(forgot which one). anyway they lied... again.

Zebster

How's my volume?
the patch got postponed for some tournament(forgot which one). anyway they lied... again.
Holy shit does no one pay attention around here? They didn't lie, they never set a date for the patch. How many times do I have to go around the boards to set people straight on this?

RWDY Nori

MK is kinda dope
Holy shit does no one pay attention around here? They didn't lie, they never set a date for the patch. How many times do I have to go around the boards to set people straight on this?
You have to go to every single post of every single thread. Never give up the good fight

Hope it comes soon but I rather them take their time and make it a good quality patch then it be rushed and risk messing it up the game up more. Really looking forward to Skarlet though.

DCT

Noob
So true, also if I remember right I recall Ed Boon saying that the patch was coming along side Skarlet at PDP.

Zebster

How's my volume?
From my understanding it will be out whenever it gets through Microsoft and Sony's Q&A and is certified.
Now I may be wrong on that though.
You are correct. They finished working on the patch a little while ago and it's been going through their Q&A ever since.