What's new

June 7th for balance and netcode patch +DLC?

Kwon

---->----
Boon said that both the coveted netcode-patch and the DLC should come together (same date).

Hopefully Scarlet will be balanced from the get-go.

nyght87

Noob
I know, but will it be June 7th?
the klassic costume DLC and patch are on the 7th but i don't think Scarlet will be on the 7th.
Quote from official mortal kombat twitter "No. RT @TheShabuKing: @MK_MortalKombat is skarlet available on the 7th also?"

Okay, no Skarlet on June 7th. Classic costume DLC.

But are both the balance patch and netcode patch coming on June 7th or is it just the balance patch?

Sleepy

Noob
Nothing Official, Just rumors. Looks like we'll have to wait till the 7th to find out. ( Netcode patch, Lol )

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
If I was in it to make money off the dlc I would intentionally make scarlet overpowered or slightly broken. People would flock to the new character to get some easy wins and happily pay money to do so once word got out.

That's just what I am expecting but hope it's not the case I just can't see them releasing someone mediocre or hard to play.

If I was in it to make money off the dlc I would intentionally make scarlet overpowered or slightly broken. People would flock to the new character to get some easy wins and happily pay money to do so once word got out.

That's just what I am expecting but hope it's not the case I just can't see them releasing someone mediocre or hard to play.
Whether it's true or not, many people will claim this.

Anyways really hoping for June 7th for the patch and everything (don't care much for dlc). Until then, I really am not playing much because I always get patch fever. >.>

Works for League of Legends
I've been playing LoL for almost 2 years now and can say that's pretty much a scrub statement. There have been much more underpowered/relatively balanced champions that have come out as opposed to strong ones.

But, this isn't a league of legends board. So when it comes to Skarlet, I don't think they would release her brokenly op or at least hope not. Not if NRS really wants to take the game as far as they say.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Okay, no Skarlet on June 7th. Classic costume DLC.

But are both the balance patch and netcode patch coming on June 7th or is it just the balance patch?
read the front page. There's the patch and addition "patches" coming out the same day, a few hrs later.

and NO DLC (meaning Skarlet) on the 7th, just the costume DLC and the patches.

Durango

Enhancer
I heard somewhere that the balance patch/hotfix wasn't going to happen today because of upcoming tournaments and they want to get everything right.

Smoke90

Banned
The patch and the 2 new characters they were SUPPOSED to have today did not come out. Looks like they are going to make us pay again for something that should have been released all at one time.

Zebster

How's my volume?
The patch and the 2 new characters they were SUPPOSED to have today did not come out. Looks like they are going to make us pay again for something that should have been released all at one time.
You know nothing. It wasn't supposed to come out today. The release date for those things were only rumors. Learn to research.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice update. I look forward to it. So many people complaining...geez. It's not like NRS is the only company charging for DLC...

I can't wait for the patch. I am still debating whether or not I will get skarlet. I hope the rumor that the 360 players get her free to make up for no kratos are true.