What's new

[Jun 15, 2013] Game Underground Tournament Spectacular 2 (GUTS 2) - TURBO (Cambridge, MA)

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
now heres a question for ya

i see that injustice will be played on PS3 now i only play on xbox and use the xbox controller can i use it at this tourney or will i have to use a ps3 controller?

CRUM

Noob
now heres a question for ya

i see that injustice will be played on PS3 now i only play on xbox and use the xbox controller can i use it at this tourney or will i have to use a ps3 controller?
You'll just have to borrow someone's converter or a ps3 controller.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
damn thats gunna be a problem for me if i have to use ps3 im so use to my xbox one any idea if the GU staff or anytin like that will have converters?

CRUM

Noob
damn thats gunna be a problem for me if i have to use ps3 im so use to my xbox one any idea if the GU staff or anytin like that will have converters?
They might. Hit them up in the Facebook event page, they are usually quick to answer.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
you want to run some games tonight? i need some grinding with green lantern i assume u main him from your forum pic

CRUM

Noob
Wednesday is the last day to pay the $30 venue fee for GUTS! After that you can only buy tickets at the door for $40! Get them now!

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
So if i can only make it Sunday dues that mean i can still play in the injustice tournament? or do i need to be there the other days too?

You can show up Sunday only and play Injustice, sorry this took so long to answer, had to confirm/forgot. -_- A lot going on!

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
another question

can there be spectators i.e. m girl wants to come does she have to pay the 40$ to get in or is it free for non players?

CRUM

Noob
another question

can there be spectators i.e. m girl wants to come does she have to pay the 40$ to get in or is it free for non players?
Spectators it's 10 per day I believe. I'm pretty sure there is also a deal if you want to spectate all three days.