What's new

[Jun 15, 2013] Game Underground Tournament Spectacular 2 (GUTS 2) - TURBO (Cambridge, MA)

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
I expected to come in here with a bunch of questions to answer, but Crum got this shit. This event will be hype. We're trying to do all we can to make it the most fun event on the east coast.

CRUM

Noob
I expected to come in here with a bunch of questions to answer, but Crum got this shit. This event will be hype. We're trying to do all we can to make it the most fun event on the east coast.
Trying to generate as much interest as I can. Cannot wait for this!

CRUM

Noob
Bumping this thread and reminding the same people that this is gonna be great. REO Tom Brady CD jr. Pre-reg will end probably by June 10th from what I'm hearing. Get your pre-registration in so you don't have to pay a $40 dollar venue fee!

REMEMBER THAT MK + INJUSTICE WILL BOTH BE RUN ALL ON SUNDAY

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
I'll be there all 3 days as I also play SF4, and I'm helping run the tournament of course. I hope we'll have some casual setups for Injustice/MK9 at least on Saturday.

CRUM

Noob
We are rapidly approaching this event. Very excited to attend another tournament considering that I haven't since Winter Brawl. I know Sabin and the Team Sp00ky crew will be in attendance. Looking forward to competing in MK9 and Injustice!

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
So if i can only make it Sunday dues that mean i can still play in the injustice tournament? or do i need to be there the other days too?