What's new

Juicy 3: Dukkake's Bañe Match up chart

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Charge bodies jump backs. Demigoddess is a stuffable wake up. Bañe does fine in the footsies. Getting through banes d1 & d2 isn't easy. His defensive Footsies are broke as fuck. You don't just get in on that shit free. No offense but your bro isn't the best Bañe player.
Charge is really risky tho. If I jump back and you charge, then I do a forward air dash, Bane gets bodied. That mind game is in WoWo's favor for sure because a charge will only take out 15-25%, WoWo gets a 40% combo when you whiff charge.

It's a debatable matchup, I suppose I will have to play Max and Bio in long sets one day. I definitely think Wonder Woman can hold her own though

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yes I have the right to talk about banes match ups. @cR WoundCowboy Played 4 Banes at kit. Bio, max, King jr, and me. Guess who was the only one to beat him? Who was the one who bodied him right before he 3-0d biohazard in top 8? Me. You can all hold that. I Know I play other match ups better. I'm sorry that no one else understands the footsies or has the patience to play these match ups correctly.
you used bane on Round Cowboy? in top 8? if you bodied Cowboy before he bodied Bio then how did he make 4th place if he was already in losers? i'm Confused. you bodied him in casuals?

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
you used bane on Round Cowboy? in top 8? if you bodied Cowboy before he bodied Bio then how did he make 4th place if he was already in losers? i'm Confused. you bodied him in casuals?
I was getting him prepped for bio in the morning in our hotel room and I bodied him with bane.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yes I have the right to talk about banes match ups. @cR WoundCowboy Played 4 Banes at kit. Bio, max, King jr, and me. Guess who was the only one to beat him? Who was the one who bodied him right before he 3-0d biohazard in top 8? Me. You can all hold that. I Know I play other match ups better. I'm sorry that no one else understands the footsies or has the patience to play these match ups correctly.
How come you didn't use Bane on Cowboy in tournament since you body him so much with Bane?

Blind_Ducky

When we were playing casuals the score was back and forth with Flash vs Raven, I might have won more. You could have switched to Bane or you could have played me in the hotel room or whatever. There were plenty of times I was available.
Um false. I was up slightly at the end. And I won the set in tournament. In a match up that is no doubt far worse than the Bañe flash match up. Why wouldn't I beat you with Bañe? I have no doubt Id win just like I won with Raven. My footsies are better, give me a character with the fucked up shit Bañe has and almost no one has a chance.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if you play the MU very differently and perhaps better than bane mains. Your footsies are of the highest level. But just because you beat wound, it doesn't mean anything in regards to you knowing the Flash vs Bane MU. Instead of just saying it's 5-5 and expecting your opinion to be fact, you should have played it out with the top rep (myself) before coming to your conclusions. But yeah, I don't have much else to say in regards to the MU so yeah. Believe what you wish, lol.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Aquaman is 6-4, Batgirl is 4-6, Lobo is 6-4, Lex Luthor 5-5. I'm all good with everything else. GL could be a 7-3.

Blind_Ducky

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if you play the MU very differently and perhaps better than bane mains. Your footsies are of the highest level. But just because you beat wound, it doesn't mean anything in regards to you knowing the Flash vs Bane MU. Instead of just saying it's 5-5 and expecting your opinion to be fact, you should have played it out with the top rep (myself) before coming to your conclusions. But yeah, I don't have much else to say in regards to the MU so yeah. Believe what you wish, lol.
Ugh I play the match with @The_SNKE and I do BETTER with Bañe than Raven. I know the Bañe flash match up. I train with him and was able to beat you with raven. It only makes sense that Id also beat you with Bañe from playing the mu with SNKE.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Ugh I play the match with @The_SNKE and I do BETTER with Bañe than Raven. I know the Bañe flash match up. I train with him and was able to beat you with raven. It only makes sense that Id also beat you with Bañe from playing the mu with SNKE.
I've seen snke play the Flash vs Bane MU and I don't think he plays it right.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I agree with WW losing 6-4, it's true that you can't just get in for free against Bane when he's on debuff, and demigodess can be stuffed on wake up so yeah, she pretty mush has to hold the oki game as well, 6-4 seems reasonable for me.

I think Zatanna mops him 7-3, there's no moch he can do against her honestly. Althought after watching Bio vs DarkFire I'm still thinking about it.

Malarkey

"What's that? Something like underground?"
Interesting. I've seen many people say Superman beats Bane, or people usually say it's 5-5. I've never seen anyone say Bane wins. Care to elaborate?
Superman has a really tough time at most ranges, besides full screen of course. Up close, he has to respect double punch constantly as it beats F23 clean, and after a blocked DP Bane can beat the follow up F2 with Venom Uppercut or DP. Superman can mbb3 however, which beats DP but not VU, and his mbb3 gets beat by Bane's mbf3. So I suppose it's a meta.

In footsie's, D1 recovers so quickly (10 frames) that D1 x DP is an extremely good tool. Bane's amazing anti air moves Venom Uppercut and D2 keep Supes grounded, which opens up the Body Press game. Bane's forward dash canceled into grab or dp is really broke.

As far as Superman's zoning, I'm going to be honest, if I get hit by lasers, it's my fault. They are reactable, easily jumped with Bane's floaty jump and body splash, and can just be blocked if you don't want to jump. Block one, one dash and you are in footsie's range just outside of his f2.

For oki, Superman struggles just like everyone else. Superman's wakeups are stuffable with d1, d2, b1, b2, etc, and canceled into BP or DP makes for a difficult guessing game to get up. If you have meter, you can VU and cross him up at will in the corner.

Overall, I just think Superman has to work a lot harder than Bane to get damage. If Bane gets the lifelead, what is Superman going to do? Shoot lasers? Oh well, I guess he gains meter from it, that's about it.

It could very well be 5-5, I'm open to discussion of course! If anybody spots any errors, please reply with them and I'll edit them in.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Well biohazard doesn't play the flash match up right... Or sinestro, or doomsday, or Raven, or catwoman, or frost, or green arrow.
My Bane MU experience doesn't just come from Bio. It comes from every bane player that I consistently body. I won't say what my last set score with Max was, but it was heavily in my favor. And either way, this is exactly why I'm saying you should have played it out with me. I'm sure SNKE knows the Flash vs Raven MU better than I do so you facing him would definitely help you beat me, but the same can't be said for Bane. The logic of you beating SNKE more so with Bane than with Raven making Bane vs Flash a 5-5 is incredibly flawed.