What's new

Breakthrough Joker Gif

How awesome is this gif?

• Total voters

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Oh ok cool, thnx. I just googled it. I love the fuck out of Anime, I wish there were more Anime fighters besides KOF and not just only available to Japan, or only download.
I dabble. I only watched Fate/Zero, which was OK. Good art, kinda weird-ish ending. It's a prequel to the other (Fate/stay night) which I heard wasn't as good, but will probably give a shot sometime soon. It's a cool concept, so if you're bored and looking for something, check it out. I actually came across it the same way you did lol; @Enuma Elish and his avatar/signature.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Arcana Heart
Blazblue
Guilty Gear
Skullgirls (kinda)
Aquapazza
Under Birth of Night (or some uguu~ shit)

The list goes on
Yeah I checked on those I hope the Blaze Blu Anime gets to go on Toonami just like they are showing Attack On Titan on toonami right now. the only thing is that I dont like the download part I like to own the game on Physical Discs. Maybe they will put it on Retail on PS4/Xbox One someday.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Yeah I checked on those I hope the Blaze Blu Anime gets to go on Toonami just like they are showing Attack On Titan on toonami right now. the only thing is that I dont like the download part I like to own the game on Physical Discs. Maybe they will put it on Retail on PS4/Xbox One someday.
I did a quick search on amazon and found hard copies for Aquapazza, Arcana Heart and BB. Couldnt find anything for GG that's relatively new, but the new GG is coming out and Im willing to bet there will be a hardcopy for that. Skullgirls is a download only tho.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I did a quick search on amazon and found hard copies for Aquapazza, Arcana Heart and BB. Couldnt find anything for GG that's relatively new, but the new GG is coming out and Im willing to bet there will be a hardcopy for that. Skullgirls is a download only tho.
Cool, since there is a game full of female fighters like Skullgirls. There is another one called "Phantom Breaker" I never played it but I seen how it looks on youtube.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I dabble. I only watched Fate/Zero, which was OK. Good art, kinda weird-ish ending. It's a prequel to the other (Fate/stay night) which I heard wasn't as good, but will probably give a shot sometime soon. It's a cool concept, so if you're bored and looking for something, check it out. I actually came across it the same way you did lol; @Enuma Elish and his avatar/signature.
If you didn't like the ending to Fate/Zero you should read the light novel. (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero) The reason the anime ending to F/Z was wonky was because Fate/stay night is a visual novel that has several alternate storylines. They couldn't decide how to end it so that it linked to the sequel so they just made it all messed up.

I actually think Fate/stay night is good, just don't try to read the manga or watch the anime, you will have to play the visual novel to get the best experience. I am only halfway through it, it is quite lenghty and with lots of dialogue that can be a turn off but it is worth trudging through it.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Don't watch the 2006 Fate/ SN, it's a bad adaptation of the Visual Novel. Wait for this this fall for the remake. I have faith that it will be as good as Zero because F/ Z was made by a different studio that made the 2006 F/ SN. And the one making the remake will be the same studio that made F/ Z