What's new

Breakthrough Joker Gif

How awesome is this gif?

• Total voters
How amusing! The Joker would do well with an aerial knife throw.
Made a gif too, and was going to make it my signature and didn't want it to be redundant in the post, but now I can't find where to set signatures...
You should be able to edit your signature, seeing that you have a Premium Supporter title. If you cannot, then we have a problem. :/

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
How amusing! The Joker would do well with an aerial knife throw.
You should be able to edit your signature, seeing that you have a Premium Supporter title. If you cannot, then we have a problem. :/
Maybe I'm just missing it... where can I find it? Was looking all over in the Profile Settings and didn't see it :oops:

Maybe I'm just missing it... where can I find it? Was looking all over in the Profile Settings and didn't see it :oops:
Beside "Personal Details" and "Contact Details". You should also be able to see it if you hover over your username in the top-right corner of the page.
If you cannot edit you sig, then you shouldn't be able to see this page: http://testyourmight.com/account/signature

And if that's the case, you should contact someone higher up in the TYM Illuminati.
Can we have a gif of Bane doing Mace Charge? PLSSSSSS ):
That would be funny!

StevoSuprem0

Beside "Personal Details" and "Contact Details". You should also be able to see it if you hover over your username in the top-right corner of the page.
If you cannot edit you sig, then you shouldn't be able to see this page: http://testyourmight.com/account/signature

And if that's the case, you should contact someone higher up in the TYM Illuminati.
That would be funny!
Yeah I get an error message when I click on that link. I'll talk to someone eventually. Thanks!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Made a gif too, and was going to make it my signature and didn't want it to be redundant in the post, but now I can't find where to set signatures... So yeah, gif added.
this gif is the shit but yes I thought I was the only one who couldnt find where to setup signatures (used to be easy)

Does anyone know ?

this gif is the shit but yes I thought I was the only one who couldnt find where to setup signatures (used to be easy)

Does anyone know ?
I believe they were disabled due to abuse, and anyone who didn't already have them can't set one.

But for the love of zod, people- don't use gif's as your signature.

Everyone starts doing this and it'll take an hour just to load any page on TYM.

StevoSuprem0

I believe they were disabled due to abuse, and anyone who didn't already have them can't set one.

But for the love of zod, people- don't use gif's as your signature.

Everyone starts doing this and it'll take an hour just to load any page on TYM.
Yeah, that's true. The mobile version of the site would probably take eons to boot up. I tend to stick with computers for this site because even regular portions of the site take forever to load and the reply system is super buggy, so I hadn't really considered that. Noted!