What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Johnny Cage just got Konfirmed by NRS

Jordy

Noob
omg jaqui is gonna be like darrius and takeda like kobra, cassie like kira face it. stop saying they are cool just because u r excited about the game and u dont wanna ruin the feeling, but u know deep inside of u these characters will be a komplete FAIL no one's gonna remember them after this game, cuz they r parent's copies, while we need original dudes to make the roster.

Last edited:
omg jaqui is gonna be like darrius and takeda like kobra. face it. stop saying they are cool just because u r excited about the game and u dont wanna ruin the feeling u have about the game, but u know deep inside your heart these characters will be a komplete FAIL no one's gonna remember them after this game, cuz they r parent's copies, while we need original dudes to make the roster.
really? I'm surprised you can't tell how a character will turn out in the future, if they will be remembered or not... well, 'face it' they 'are' pretty cool, and just because you might not like them for whatever brain-dead reason, doesn't mean you have to convince your self with a lame ass excuse being that people only say that to 'keep their feeling about the game'.

How about you leave people to say what they want to say and feel how they want to feel about a character they find appealing.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
omg jaqui is gonna be like darrius and takeda like kobra, cassie like kira face it. stop saying they are cool just because u r excited about the game and u dont wanna ruin the feeling, but u know deep inside of u these characters will be a komplete FAIL no one's gonna remember them after this game, cuz they r parent's copies, while we need original dudes to make the roster.
idk if you realize this
MKX is the next step in the evolution.
NRS trying to get rid off the old characters to give room for the new ones which are better in terms of design and background, IMO.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I noticed he said that one of Johnny's brutalities involves someone getting punched somewhere uncomfortable. Similar brutality to CC?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Wow so the guy with the Rain avatar is saying a character that will play like someone else is doomed and is calling people copies...wow...
Besides being wrong on all accounts simply because well those characters are over a decade old and well you remember them...people also really like some of them (sorry Kobra)...and were all new characters that were not copies so they are exactly what you really want more of... your logic circuit is broken...

so to sum it up
1)You think some of the related next gen fighters will play like old fighters..
2) those old fighters are bad and nobody remembers them...
3) those old fighters, when released were new characters that did not play like other fighters with no built in history or story...
4)you want more new fighters that don't play like other characters...

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Mobile unlockables for the main console game is annoying as fuck.
Absolutely!

Not everyone even has the capability to run apps like this. My phone (while still being a smartphone) is pretty old and I don't remember if it wouldn't run it or if I just didn't have enough space to actually download it to my phone. But the point is... having main game content in a stupid app that not everyone has access to is moronic.

I want cool skins too, ya know. =/

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Mobile unlockables for the main console game is annoying as fuck.
Absolutely!

Not everyone even has the capability to run apps like this. My phone (while still being a smartphone) is pretty old and I don't remember if it wouldn't run it or if I just didn't have enough space to actually download it to my phone. But the point is... having main game content in a stupid app that not everyone has access to is moronic.

I want cool skins too, ya know. =/

nugava

Noob
I don't like the fact that Sonya/Cage/Cassie/Jax/Jacquie (?) are in the game together... Not because they are redundant, but because they are wackass humans and they might take the place of some cool characters with magical powers and teleport - teleport - teleport... That's just that.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So this is a subject or problem in a simplified form, especially one viewed as crude?

Do you know what reductive means? Is this a joke? Why have I seen this word thrown around lately when I feel like the word you want to use is "redundant"
Blame Madonna

D

Deleted member 9158

boooooooooooooo way waste a character slot. What's the point of Cassie Cage if you're gonna throw Johnny in (and probably sonya as well)

Lol Urbadam confirmed him a while back, I made a thread about it in August or something.

But about the mobile thing, they should release every mobile skin for the console versions too. The app was too big to play on my iPod, I could access the WBID unlockables screen thing so I got a few skins but I couldn't play the actual game mode. Because of this I couldn't get skins like #600 Wonder Woman at all and it pissed me off. I mean I'm glad they released the Lockdown pack since it had some good skins in it but I really wanted that WoWo skin and it was literally unobtainable for me which seemed stupid.
#600 WoWo was in a skin pack lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
#600 WoWo was in a skin pack lol
.....you taking the fucking piss right now?

Edit: AWWWWWWWWWWW GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTT.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IT WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE THE WHOLE TIME FOR ME TO BUY?! HOLY FUCKING....BALLS THAT'S STUPID. ALL THIS TIME I'VE WANTED THAT SKIN AND IT'S BEEN RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. I THOUGHT I HAD TO GET IT THROUGH THE MOBILE VERSION.

FUCK

I don't like the fact that Sonya/Cage/Cassie/Jax/Jacquie (?) are in the game together... Not because they are redundant, but because they are wackass humans and they might take the place of some cool characters with magical powers and teleport - teleport - teleport... That's just that.
That's the whole thing. Yes, they will all have different movesets, but the problem with them is that they are all conceptually similar and very low on the totempole in terms of what character archetypes that the majority MK fanbase gravitates towards. Characters with magic or supernatural powers get far more play by the fanbase as a whole, which is why I give Johnny a pass, since they may focus more on his energy abilities based on his MK9 ending, him being Raiden's champion, and Raiden's dialog with Cassie that she doesn't have her father's "gift." Other than that though, quadrupling up on normal special forces humans is boring, when there are cooler character concepts like controlling wind or earth.

.....you taking the fucking piss right now?

Edit: AWWWWWWWWWWW GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTT.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IT WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE THE WHOLE TIME FOR ME TO BUY?! HOLY FUCKING....BALLS THAT'S STUPID. ALL THIS TIME I'VE WANTED THAT SKIN AND IT'S BEEN RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. I THOUGHT I HAD TO GET IT THROUGH THE MOBILE VERSION.

FUCK
Yeah, I was like "But #600 WoWo came out with Lobo, so why can't he get him?"