What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Johnny Cage just got Konfirmed by NRS

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
In the comic, Cassie & her mother do not get along according to Cassie so i'm assuming something happens to Sonja for Cassie to take up the military gimmick.
Strangely enough though, in some of the profiles and casting calls- we see "Johnny's Special Forces Unit", making me think HE takes up the mantle for the late Sonya, which is fine by Cassie because she prefers daddy to mommy anyway..

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Strangely enough though, in some of the profiles and casting calls- we see "Johnny's Special Forces Unit", making me think HE takes up the mantle for the late Sonya, which is fine by Cassie because she prefers daddy to mommy anyway..
Maybe they all agree Sonyas a hot-headed lunatic going through menopause and Raidens crazy ass asks his champion of Earth realm to form a fighting f u orce of awesome teenage ninjas to stop a evil menace causing havoc with disposable foot soldiers and dudes with funny accents with the power of friendship.. .

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Maybe they all agree Sonyas a hot-headed lunatic going through menopause and Raidens crazy ass asks his champion of Earth realm to form a fighting f u orce of awesome teenage ninjas to stop a evil menace causing havoc with disposable foot soldiers and dudes with funny accents with the power of friendship.. .
Dare I say.....

Wonder twins unite?!

Elder God

Power!
Choose your destiny:

But it's really true? Jhonny and Kenshi will be playable? pls be true my mains! *_*

Fuc* Jhonny and Kenshi!!! I want Tremor, Rain and Kabal!! NRS is stupid! Ed is troll!! why?? this chars is meh!

Dark

Noob
In the comic, Cassie & her mother do not get along according to Cassie so i'm assuming something happens to Sonja for Cassie to take up the military gimmick.
Isn't she already in military training? The guy mentions to Sonya she "ran away again" when she was supposed to be at the base. And Cassie talks about her Sonya is always strict and training her, Jacqui mentions something about being kicked out if Jax finds out she's in that club.

Based80s

Noob
Isn't she already in military training? The guy mentions to Sonya she "ran away again" when she was supposed to be at the base. And Cassie talks about her Sonya is always strict and training her, Jacqui mentions something about being kicked out if Jax finds out she's in that club.
Let a man dream that Sonja isn't in MKX lol

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I know we are the entitled generation so even free things with a shred of work required gets scoffed at but man.
lol I like how you're talking down on the "entitled generation" while simultaneously equating unlocking video game costumes with doing actual work.

I'd also like for you to explain to me how anyone is "getting something for free" that they've already paid for. Take your time.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This is so reductive, disapointing...

So this is a subject or problem in a simplified form, especially one viewed as crude?

Do you know what reductive means? Is this a joke? Why have I seen this word thrown around lately when I feel like the word you want to use is "redundant"