What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Johnny Cage just got Konfirmed by NRS

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I don't like the fact that Sonya/Cage/Cassie/Jax/Jacquie (?) are in the game together... Not because they are redundant, but because they are wackass humans and they might take the place of some cool characters with magical powers and teleport - teleport - teleport... That's just that.
I actually agree with this and what @TheJaquio said. It's not that I dislike Cassie and jaqui it's just they don't really make me excited (except in the penis way). They are kind of like playable npcs to me. Kabal, smoke, Sektor, noob, all have that coolness factor that is missing. None of this is to say there's not a deep roster of guys I want to play, there def is.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Can you actually help me unlock the IOS stuff for Injustice?
Isn't all the mobile unlockables unlocked on the complete edition? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all were unlocked on the ps4 complete version aside from the background or banners or whatever for online play.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Isn't all the mobile unlockables unlocked on the complete edition? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all were unlocked on the ps4 complete version aside from the background or banners or whatever for online play.
Nope, and if you bought the PS4 Ultimate edition, you can't even circumvent by buying the lockdown pack as its unavailable for ps4

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Nope, and if you bought the PS4 Ultimate edition, you can't even circumvent by buying the lockdown pack as its unavailable for ps4
interesting. I did not know this. I have the ultimate edition for ps4 and the only lockdown skin I don't have is the superman one so I guess i unlocked the rest through the mobile.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
interesting. I did not know this. I have the ultimate edition for ps4 and the only lockdown skin I don't have is the superman one so I guess i unlocked the rest through the mobile.
Yeah, the only alts outright unlocked in the Ultimate Version were the likes of Kryptonite Suit Luthor and Elseworlds Flash which are achieved through the challenges.