What's new

Jax's F413 String vs Low hitbox

Past

Noob
I wonder how long the community can keep doing this?

Anyway, I have a question. Is Jax put into a juggle state when you punish the f4?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I wonder how long the community can keep doing this?

Anyway, I have a question. Is Jax put into a juggle state when you punish the f4?
Hes grounded if you punish the F4 and F41, if you're punishing near the latest frames of the F413 he'll be in a juggle state

As a matter of fact the community is very healthy, if you don't like it join a fat diet community, no need for that here there are hard working people that have make this happen.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
For the second graders: Stop crying about the community when you guys get attack, if don't like it no one is holding you back.
good god you make no sense, who said anything about me getting attacked, i see the community bickering over dumb shit and call them out, who said anything about it being me or ketchup in particular? its aimed at EVERYONE not just a few, try reading it through next time.

good god you make no sense, who said anything about me getting attacked, i see the community bickering over dumb shit and call them out, who said anything about it being me or ketchup in particular? its aimed at EVERYONE not just a few, try reading it through next time.
First off calling out the community is false from whoever did it, be a man and call out the one who is not making you feel welcome. Bro your not special, I said it as a whole to anyone that is bashing the community. The comment is simple enough. You don't feel welcome here well the door is waiting, nothing complicated. Now stay on topic will you mate.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
First off calling out the community is false from whoever did it, be a man and call out the one who is not making you feel welcome. Bro your not special, I said it as a whole to anyone that is bashing the community. The comment is simple enough. You don't feel welcome here well the door is waiting, nothing complicated. Now stay on topic will you mate.
you clearly arent understanding the point so im just wasting my time with you, again, calling out specific people id be here all day, nothing you have said in this thread has been on topic, so time to change your tone bro.

Azrael

Noob
Mustard.....just ignore that guy....noone else got what he said or is trying to say....the dude cant even structure a sentence properly and wants to come in here and rant. Btw....everyone else here needs to chill. This is getting way out of hand. Thats why i begged for a responsible mod to close this thread before now. This isnt going anywhere positive at this point. So id suggest to everyone, lets keep it all about jax and shut the fuck up about the he said she said bullshit thats been goin on here for the past couple o days. Thanx in advance.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Why are you so bad at posting.

Deity

Noob
Wow guys...really? How come a thread can never start or finish without it becoming EU vs USA? How old are we again? Act your ages please. Thank you.

How about everyone just quit bitchin online and settle this shit next evo.

USA vs Eu 5v5 $100US a person. winning team take all.
Now STFU and play.

Otherwise you grown "men" won't stop troll baiting each other online like little girls, and nothing gets settled.

Actually you know what fuck it....

Tom Brady/Reo/PL/CD jr/ Chris G

Subs:
CD/M2Dave/Pig/Denzell/J360/16 Bit/whoever the fuck

LET'S GO!!!

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Three. Three posts it took to completely derail this thread...

How big of a problem is this for Jax players anyway? As a Raiden main i never have a problem with strings being interrupted but that's because Raiden has great options for canceling. What does Jax have to prevent this?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Three. Three posts it took to completely derail this thread...

How big of a problem is this for Jax players anyway? As a Raiden main i never have a problem with strings being interrupted but that's because Raiden has great options for canceling. What does Jax have to prevent this?
He has nothing he can cancel into to make the string safe other than ExOverhead.

Any grab will whiff because you cant stand in time to get caught by it but you can stand in time to punish it.

Other than that it'll have to be done off of a JIP so that theyre jailed into standing block. The thing with this is that its not just interuptable, he takes alot of damage for it aswell, and for no meter from every character that can damage him.

Luija1006

since 1995
[MENTION=2157]UsedForGlue[/MENTION] [MENTION=3775]A F0xy Grampa[/MENTION] [MENTION=7988]i2 Gaug3[/MENTION] I thank you all for the work you are doing researching and exposing this tech. As someone commented on this thread, not everyone has the time or it's freak enough to refresh the tier list thread for new posts every 5 seconds. Here at Panamá, Panamá city (latin america) we have a local scene of 10-20 players, we make regular tourns of 10$ and casuals. I finished second in a tournament because I lose against a Jax player with my Reptile. The next friday we are doing another tournament, and I am ready to start practicing this new tech. Personally, some partners and I have problems against Jax, so I will tell them about this tech as soon as I met them, so I think I speak for all of them when I say: "Thank You". Keep researching, discussing and exposing in a healthy way.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
[MENTION=2157]UsedForGlue[/MENTION] [MENTION=3775]A F0xy Grampa[/MENTION] [MENTION=7988]i2 Gaug3[/MENTION] I thank you all for the work you are doing researching and exposing this tech. As someone commented on this thread, not everyone has the time or it's freak enough to refresh the tier list thread for new posts every 5 seconds. Here at Panamá, Panamá city (latin america) we have a local scene of 10-20 players, we make regular tourns of 10$ and casuals. I placed second in a tournament because I losed against a jax player with my reptile. The next friday we are doing another tournament, and I am ready to start practicing this new tech. Personally, some partners and I have problems against Jax, so I will tell them about this tech as soon as I met them, so I think I speak for all of them: "Thank You". Keep researching, discussing and exposing in a healthy way,

My best regards,
Luisja1006

Sharing is caring. Also makes the game better when more people are aware of things.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
How about everyone just quit bitchin online and settle this shit next evo.

USA vs Eu 5v5 $100US a person. winning team take all.
The wrestling mark in me has been hoping ever since this US vs EU war started that this has all secretly been an enormous work between the EU & American players to hype up the feud and do exactly what you said in settling it at EVO.