What's new

Breakthrough - Jax Jax vs Kitana tech

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
For clarification, you're standing at the "2" in F112 and then crouching the DB2? Is that what you're saying? Visually, I can't see you stand except to punish after DB2.

Whatever the case, it seems that you're making the second hit of DB2 whiff allowing for a punish. In your vid, when you took a step closer before the first hit, the second hit of DB2 was connecting, and you weren't able to punish. Does this tech work if she attacks from point blank?

Belial

Noob
For clarification, you're standing at the "2" in F112 and then crouching the DB2? Is that what you're saying? Visually, I can't see you stand except to punish after DB2.

Whatever the case, it seems that you're making the second hit of DB2 whiff allowing for a punish. In your vid, when you took a step closer before the first hit, the second hit of DB2 was connecting, and you weren't able to punish. Does this tech work if she attacks from point blank?
Yeah sorry for confusion. This video was made before I discovered you can make it wiff guaranteed.
In order to do so you have to stand on the "2" and then duck for the special. Then it will always wiff.
If you dont, then db2 both hits will connect at point blank range and at certain range on midscreen, which happens way more rare than wiff anyway.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
No. Watch the vid
Also read the thread you took "sheanigans" video from. Its been debunked over and over.
The thread is called shenanigans because fan loop is a shinanigan. You can get get out of it with most (if not all) of the kast. It's not Jax specific at all

Belial

Noob
Lol. That's why I go f1-TH, f11-TH. Etc. Mix it up.
The thread is called shenanigans because fan loop is a shinanigan. You can get get out of it with most (if not all) of the kast. It's not Jax specific at all
There is a thread I started about Kitana fan loop. In this thead the video you posted was created. It has been proved false in this same thread. Most characters cannot escape fan loop at all. Some have to take a very bad 50/50 guess. Jax escape is completely different though.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
There is a thread I started about Kitana fan loop. In this thead the video you posted was created. It has been proved false in this same thread. Most characters cannot escape fan loop at all. Some have to take a very bad 50/50 guess. Jax escape is completely different though.
I'm just trying to say I have no evidence of it being proven false, jax & reptile can get out and cassie (based on what ragnar0kz28 said can as well). I have a hard time believing that jax's escape is "completely different" I can test it when I get off work but I doubt you have tested all kharacters

Also in this other thread you claimed it was only escapable through amour which obviously has been proven wrong, I'm not saying jax cant get out im just saying I bet other kharacters have similar options they just haven't all been tested

Last edited:

Belial

Noob
I'm just trying to say I have no evidence of it being proven false, jax & reptile can get out and cassie (based on what ragnar0kz28 said can as well). I have a hard time believing that jax's escape is "completely different" I can test it when I get off work but I doubt you have tested all kharacters

Also in this other thread you claimed it was only escapable through amour which obviously has been proven wrong, I'm not saying jax cant get out im just saying I bet other kharacters have similar options they just haven't all been tested
Jax escape is completely different because its completely different. If you spent a little time watching vids and reading you would no doubt see this. If you spent a little more time reading you would also see the evidence you're asking for. Sorry Im done wasting my time with you.