What's new

Jax standing reset off sweep.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
lol this is what i thought it was when i read it on twitter. Alot of characters have this, the only thing is jax can take advantage of it thanks to his ridiculous low

Marvaz

come at me
I think every character has a OTG after sweep. Also same with the corner tech. Every character can do a naked forward advancing move and make opponent reverse wakeup. All the opponent has to do is tech roll. For instance with cage somethiing i was doing back before evo2k11 in the corner you do 21f2, 2,2,2,2,21f2 which splats them then you do 21.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I think every character has a OTG after sweep. Also same with the corner tech. Every character can do a naked forward advancing move and make opponent reverse wakeup. All the opponent has to do is tech roll. For instance with cage somethiing i was doing back before evo2k11 in the corner you do 21f2, 2,2,2,2,21f2 which splats them then you do 21.
Marvaz so just tech roll and it won't work?

What EGP_TYRANT found was the right string that makes the timing easier. For Jax it's F22. You could do a dash punch but the timing is strict. I bet it would recover faster though.

I actually use F22 a lot, Never like this but throwing it out there after a jip or d3 and you can hit-confirm into b1db1 for 26% or 28% depending if you use the ex air gotcha. 29% and 32% if you land the jip. It's his best midscreen damage. This is also a positioning combo. Spend one meter and jax throws you full screen ahead of him. Regular version throws them jump range behind him with enough adv to force oki mix-ups.